Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,800
Posts399,003
Members2,637
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 341 of 341 1 2 339 340 341
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #449657 Yesterday at 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The huge MCD donor is now having conversations with other schools in the MIAA about endowing scholarships.

Good Luck with that . MIAA is a woke admins dream . Besides maybe one or two which are semi woke, the rest are replicas of McD.

The style and punctuation of these comments seem like they're straight from a Russian bot farm. Which isn't to say they're from a Russian bot farm. But to those posting this drivel, either upgrade the algorithm for your bots, or look inward and realize we DID land on the moon, 9/11 WASN'T an inside job, and your unhappiness ISN'T caused by trannies working with the Illuminati.

Ah, the classic "upgrade your algorithm" comeback—straight out of the How to Sound Superior in 5 Steps or Less handbook. I appreciate the run-down on conspiracy theories, though; apparently, disagreement with the woke agenda means we're one step away from tinfoil hats and lizard people. And, by the way, your punctuation is a masterpiece—truly avant-garde. But please, go on schooling us poor, unenlightened souls who obviously lack the intellectual prowess to grasp the brilliance of your woke worldview and punctuation.

Does your kid go to McD? If so, pull him already. If not, why do you so passionately care? Did the trannies steer a storm into your duplex?

Wow, I’m so sorry you got triggered! I had no idea you were out here looking out for me—protecting me from punctuation pitfalls, storms steered by trannies, and helping me find proper schools. I’m truly moved by your dedication to my well-being. It’s something special to have someone as enlightened as you on standby, ready to share wisdom about moon landings, conspiracies, and, of course, my choice in education. Where would I be without your vigilant guidance? Probably over in Dundalk Left that period off just for you !
The dude called somebody woke, and then blamed others for being triggered. Pure gold.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #449685 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The huge MCD donor is now having conversations with other schools in the MIAA about endowing scholarships.

Good Luck with that . MIAA is a woke admins dream . Besides maybe one or two which are semi woke, the rest are replicas of McD.

The style and punctuation of these comments seem like they're straight from a Russian bot farm. Which isn't to say they're from a Russian bot farm. But to those posting this drivel, either upgrade the algorithm for your bots, or look inward and realize we DID land on the moon, 9/11 WASN'T an inside job, and your unhappiness ISN'T caused by trannies working with the Illuminati.

Ah, the classic "upgrade your algorithm" comeback—straight out of the How to Sound Superior in 5 Steps or Less handbook. I appreciate the run-down on conspiracy theories, though; apparently, disagreement with the woke agenda means we're one step away from tinfoil hats and lizard people. And, by the way, your punctuation is a masterpiece—truly avant-garde. But please, go on schooling us poor, unenlightened souls who obviously lack the intellectual prowess to grasp the brilliance of your woke worldview and punctuation.

Does your kid go to McD? If so, pull him already. If not, why do you so passionately care? Did the trannies steer a storm into your duplex?

Wow, I’m so sorry you got triggered! I had no idea you were out here looking out for me—protecting me from punctuation pitfalls, storms steered by trannies, and helping me find proper schools. I’m truly moved by your dedication to my well-being. It’s something special to have someone as enlightened as you on standby, ready to share wisdom about moon landings, conspiracies, and, of course, my choice in education. Where would I be without your vigilant guidance? Probably over in Dundalk Left that period off just for you !
The dude called somebody woke, and then blamed others for being triggered. Pure gold.

To me it seems like the triggered one was the woke one who seemed serious, the other poster made fun of the situation . And adding pure gold says that you are the one triggered . All sorta funny.

I agree with other person, lets get back to ripping holdbacks, clubs and schools. Much better banter

Like Reply Quote
Page 341 of 341 1 2 339 340 341
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard