Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,795
Posts398,784
Members2,637
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 98 of 98 1 2 96 97 98
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
honestly I think Slattery writes a lot of these boys club posts - didn't play hardly a minute at Princeton but thinks he is the jerry jones of club boys lacrosse - ask him why his nickname at Princeton was "Radar"

lmao why was his nickname at Princeton radar?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure pal! How did you find time to write this with Duke and ND knocking at your door constantly?

Nobody said anything about Duke and ND. A college coach was watching older players and approached my Son’s new club coach to pass the message on to us. Sorry if you have spent $20k over the years and have not had the same success my son had in one tournament.

19 goals in 4 games , boy is a rockin, I will give Lars and Tillman a call. He is a lock for either, Drop Duke and ND

Whatever you do, make sure this boy ends up on an NLF team. If he is on a ALL club he is destine to disappear into the abyss. That would be a tragedy for a talent of this caliber!

100% agree !! Keep us up to date on his progress at either Duke, ND , MD , or UVA .. Don't settle for anything less. Not with that talent in one tourney. By time second tourney comes around, don't settle for anything less than a One with six big Zeros next to it for any NIL deal. Its all the rage for his type of talent in college.

How bitter are you to mock the achievements of a child?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think anyone believes those “accomplishments” for a second, hence, the mockery

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure pal! How did you find time to write this with Duke and ND knocking at your door constantly?

Nobody said anything about Duke and ND. A college coach was watching older players and approached my Son’s new club coach to pass the message on to us. Sorry if you have spent $20k over the years and have not had the same success my son had in one tournament.

19 goals in 4 games , boy is a rockin, I will give Lars and Tillman a call. He is a lock for either, Drop Duke and ND

Whatever you do, make sure this boy ends up on an NLF team. If he is on a ALL club he is destine to disappear into the abyss. That would be a tragedy for a talent of this caliber!

100% agree !! Keep us up to date on his progress at either Duke, ND , MD , or UVA .. Don't settle for anything less. Not with that talent in one tourney. By time second tourney comes around, don't settle for anything less than a One with six big Zeros next to it for any NIL deal. Its all the rage for his type of talent in college.

Nobody is mocking the achievements of a child. They are mocking you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody’s heard about the Bird. The Bird is the word.

19 goals in 4 games. NLF is where you can challenge your child to achieve greatness!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For real, sad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the exposure the Birddogs get. It’s worth it.

The dedication the passion is why the DOGZ are the DOGZ.Week in and out the unity the desire the love of the medicine game, blessed to have the teachers we have.
This is our year and the excitement is there every practice.Blessed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Play day” gave me a good chuckle. Ugh…. It’s called a prospect day. Tell your boy to pass a little more by the way. Those college coaches will detest that hero ball at those play days he was invited to. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For real, sad!

Stop this nonsense.Stop it now. Got it! See you chicky.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, 19 goals in 4 games? Incredible! Did he fly between fields too? Maybe he's the next Marvel superhero—'The Exaggerator!' Look, we get it, you want your son to shine, but maybe tone down the fiction a bit. With stats like that, I’m surprised he’s not already signed to a pro contract and solving global warming in his spare time. And if he actually did score that many, sounds like he didn’t need teammates at all—must’ve been a one-man show, right? Last I checked, lacrosse was a team sport, not a personal highlight reel. But hey, if you’re gunning for 'Most Likely to Ignore His Teammates,' congrats, he’s already a lock for that

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #449333 Yesterday at 06:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, 19 goals in 4 games? Incredible! Did he fly between fields too? Maybe he's the next Marvel superhero—'The Exaggerator!' Look, we get it, you want your son to shine, but maybe tone down the fiction a bit. With stats like that, I’m surprised he’s not already signed to a pro contract and solving global warming in his spare time. And if he actually did score that many, sounds like he didn’t need teammates at all—must’ve been a one-man show, right? Last I checked, lacrosse was a team sport, not a personal highlight reel. But hey, if you’re gunning for 'Most Likely to Ignore His Teammates,' congrats, he’s already a lock for that

Sounds like you are jealous. Good for this kid, he must have some talent. There were people on this board telling the parent to drop the sport a few weeks ago because he could not afford a club team. There are so many hypocrites on this board who don't care about the sport or the kids, just how their kid looks/plays.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449414 Yesterday at 07:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life. The kid had a good tournament and you want to tear him down. Why bother posting something that cuts a young player down?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449418 Yesterday at 08:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the exposure the Birddogs get. It’s worth it.

The dedication the passion is why the DOGZ are the DOGZ.Week in and out the unity the desire the love of the medicine game, blessed to have the teachers we have.
This is our year and the excitement is there every practice.Blessed.

See a loving post is what we need around stat, positivity and love is going to comeback, GO DOGZ,

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #449419 Yesterday at 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spread on the game this weekend?What game says you oh you know the game as only one game and its on. Prep have the winning formula?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #449421 Yesterday at 08:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life. The kid had a good tournament and you want to tear him down. Why bother posting something that cuts a young player down?

Ok Dad, Dont need to post over and over like you are someone else, we get it, you got called out and dont like it. 19 goals in 4 games and then out of the shadows, D1 deciding to look at you is total....you know what.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449422 Yesterday at 08:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you are jealous. Good for this kid, he must have some talent. There were people on this board telling the parent to drop the sport a few weeks ago because he could not afford a club team. There are so many hypocrites on this board who don't care about the sport or the kids, just how their kid looks/plays.

Like you who posted about 19 goals in 4 games and sudden offers from D1 college .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449426 Yesterday at 10:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like you who posted about 19 goals in 4 games and sudden offers from D1 college .

Keyboard warrior get a grip stop the noise go buy the wife a nice apple pie and put on some music.
Some oldie movies and a walk, thank me later.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449429 17 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your act is getting old.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449445 9 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spread on the game this weekend?What game says you oh you know the game as only one game and its on. Prep have the winning formula?

Malvern +6

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449461 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your act is getting old.
Like yours isnt Double poster ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 98 of 98 1 2 96 97 98
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard