Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
We welcome back our VA Partner: Jes of JIVASph to our team! | Fall Season events are IN for Lacrosse players!!! | Join our Lacrosse Forum Community | Advertise & Generate more organic supporters for your business
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,788
Posts398,438
Members2,636
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #449061 Yesterday at 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are no holdbacks on either heros or m&d for 2029s

Either you’re intentionally misleading or you aren’t in the know. Anyone born before September 1, 2010 is a “holdback”. They should be 2028s based on Maryland school year cut off. But, it doesn’t matter on the girls side.
Before June 1, 2010 - Summer is off limits. Perfectly respectable to hold your kid back for whatever reason then. I'd detest the reverse to happen and people be like "oh well little karen was born on Aug. 31 and she could really use another year of preschool but want her to be on the right year for club lax".....Leave the summer kids alone.

Why June 1? Why not May 1 or heck January 1? If we get to arbitrarily choose a date, why stop at June 1. Convince maybe? I’m guessing your kid is a June 2010 holdback? For definition purposes a holdback is a holdback if they are born before September 1, 2010.

You don’t have to justify why but at least admit she is a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This YJ parent is a nerd, all they talk about is MD holdbacks, it is 100% cope.

First tournament tomorrow for many teams, will be really interesting to see if landscape changed at all. It looks like the top team remain strong but do any teams push them?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449085 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, m&d has 2 girls that missed the september 1 date for MD public schools by a few months. Is that why YJ isn’t as good as them? Because of 2 girls and a couple of months? Pathetic, total lost cope. Half of the team is 2011s, shouldn’t they be far behind based on your holdback theory? What will be the excuse come junior year of HS?

Having two players that are a year to a year and half older then the other team's girls is an advantage. Especially at this age. It just is.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449090 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either you’re intentionally misleading or you aren’t in the know. Anyone born before September 1, 2010 is a “holdback”. They should be 2028s based on Maryland school year cut off. But, it doesn’t matter on the girls side.
Before June 1, 2010 - Summer is off limits. Perfectly respectable to hold your kid back for whatever reason then. I'd detest the reverse to happen and people be like "oh well little karen was born on Aug. 31 and she could really use another year of preschool but want her to be on the right year for club lax".....Leave the summer kids alone.

Why June 1? Why not May 1 or heck January 1? If we get to arbitrarily choose a date, why stop at June 1. Convince maybe? I’m guessing your kid is a June 2010 holdback? For definition purposes a holdback is a holdback if they are born before September 1, 2010.

My kid isnt a hold back and if she was i would admit it. People have tons of reasons. Maybe you need to research the boys rules with holdbacks now and how they recognize that summer birthdays are just different. You need to open your mind a little

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449093 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, m&d has 2 girls that missed the september 1 date for MD public schools by a few months. Is that why YJ isn’t as good as them? Because of 2 girls and a couple of months? Pathetic, total lost cope. Half of the team is 2011s, shouldn’t they be far behind based on your holdback theory? What will be the excuse come junior year of HS?

How about you tell your coach to show up to tournaments and play the top teams from MD before coming on here being Mr. Tough Guy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #449094 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you tell your coach to go to Tournaments and play the top teams from MD instead of coming on here and running your mouth Mr. Tough Guy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449097 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid isnt a hold back and if she was i would admit it. People have tons of reasons. Maybe you need to research the boys rules with holdbacks now and how they recognize that summer birthdays are just different. You need to open your mind a little

Laughable. Only thing they prevented was a double hold back which thank goodness isn’t an issue with girls. And HOCO didn’t even adhere to the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BIC 8 teams of 20-22
UA150 8 teams of 19-20

They both take similar number of kids. Being the first year for 29s, some kids may do both but as they get older it will likely not be the case.

How much is BIC? How much is UA 150? Sorry I'm new to all of this and we could only afford to do one of these events or none after paying for club dues, hotels, etc.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #449108 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BIC 8 teams of 20-22
UA150 8 teams of 19-20

They both take similar number of kids. Being the first year for 29s, some kids may do both but as they get older it will likely not be the case.

How much is BIC? How much is UA 150? Sorry I'm new to all of this and we could only afford to do one of these events or none after paying for club dues, hotels, etc.

Each cost $700ish but are free to apply.

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard