Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,551
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Re: Boys 2032-4th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When players sit entire games it’s on the coach. This guy is infamous for not playing kids for an entire tournament. 4-5 games no playing time for 6-7 kids. We have to be better than that. This guy shouldn’t be near young kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't he coach the 2030 Igloo team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can take this one. He was fired from the 2032 team for verbal abuse of a 9 year old. He tried to play his connections and leave but nobody was willing to take on the liability. At tryouts he moved his sons to Express, where in his head he intends to “help out” as one 30 coach put it to me. I think most are hoping he is on the opposite sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can take this one. He was fired from the 2032 team for verbal abuse of a 9 year old. He tried to play his connections and leave but nobody was willing to take on the liability. At tryouts he moved his sons to Express, where in his head he intends to “help out” as one 30 coach put it to me. I think most are hoping he is on the opposite sideline.

Sounds like someone had a bad experience with on of best coaches out there .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone had a bad experience with on of best coaches out there .

Best coaches out there that’s the funniest thing ever written on this site you must be his neighbor and he promised you he will play your son

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is there a team named 32 Express Palumbo? Express wouldn’t bring that disaster into the program?? No upside for them, unless of course he’s offering free investment advice to the directors, albeit that investment advice would prob lose them 20%.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just can’t let it go can you! What are you living through your child! I feel sorry for your wife and kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2032 A Palumbo also looking for players to round out their bench

There is no Express Palumbo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has the best head coaches on in the age group for Nassau and East teams. And they are all returning coaches, none are first year. That’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMHO. NLF clubs are the best organizations to play for. Although they have real competition now with the Alliance Lacrosse League. Long Island has 4 clubs that are in the Alliance or the NLF. This is next evolution of the travel lacrosse in my opinion. They member clubs seem get all there players recruited.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop defending him, he is a very bad person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This used to be a site for information, now it’s for parents to complain and make up stories ! And the only parents that complain are the ones
That have kids with no talent for the game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This used to be a site for information, now it’s for parents to complain and make up stories ! And the only parents that complain are the ones

Bongo !! The omes complaining the most about their no talent son are on her constantly. Face the music

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the case here, he’s just a bad coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express looks amazing. Looks like they took the best players from igloo and shore. They're the team to beat this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is terrible at this group. Come back on here in 4 years when coach c starts to give a ____ about you.

And again good luck as Express Palumbo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Palumbo has the best from Igloo and Shore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they don’t. My son is still on igloo, way better team. And much better without that ooouuuffff of a coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s an ooouufffff?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guessing it meant terrible coach which is about right .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they don’t. My son is still on igloo, way better team. And much better without that ooouuuffff of a coach
Oh,we all know who you are now. I heard you spread all these false rumours about that coach so your son can get more playing time. good job. Now, move on. your making yourself sound fool.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448067 Yesterday at 08:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m quite positive she’s not spreading rumors, the entire lacrosse world is aware of this individual. His reputation is well earned. If you get fired for abuse of an 8 year old there are only facts. She brings up good points and her son was def impacted by this coach. Express beware

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448074 Yesterday at 10:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m quite positive she’s not spreading rumors, the entire lacrosse world is aware of this individual. His reputation is well earned. If you get fired for abuse of an 8 year old there are only facts. She brings up good points and her son was def impacted by this coach. Express beware

He is trying to make men out of this boys and prepare them for HS and beyond. If you cant keep up, maybe D1 is not for you or your son.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448085 Yesterday at 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is trying to make men out of this boys and prepare them for HS and beyond. If you cant keep up, maybe D1 is not for you or your son.

So you are ok allowing your child to be around abusive adults. I guess playing D1 is more important than your kid being happy and mentally stable. Thank god for this mom and I just wish more moms would have the balls to stand up to abusive coaches. Tough is one thing abusive is another. Hope your kid goes D1 for his sake if you think it’s ok for another adult to berate him I can only imagine what goes on in your home. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448091 Yesterday at 06:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are ok allowing your child to be around abusive adults. I guess playing D1 is more important than your kid being happy and mentally stable. Thank god for this mom and I just wish more moms would have the balls to stand up to abusive coaches. Tough is one thing abusive is another. Hope your kid goes D1 for his sake if you think it’s ok for another adult to berate him I can only imagine what goes on in your home. Sad.

Oh, don’t worry—my kid can handle a tough coach and a helicopter mom critique and in the same day. It’s called ‘preparation for the real world.’ But hey, if you’re looking for a bubble-wrapped D1 program, I hear they’re starting one for dodgeball.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448094 Yesterday at 07:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Abusing 8 year olds prepares them for the real world?! It’s lacrosse you clown, should be enjoyable and positive. This guy represents the worst of the worst among coaches. Will last one season with his next club. He gives horrible investing advise too, almost as if he’s not educated

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448097 Yesterday at 08:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need to talk in the third person. You are the only one posting bad things about the coach. Please stop.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448101 Yesterday at 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup, time to move onto a new topic. The obsession is a bit much and examples massively exaggerated.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448114 8 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No exaggerations, he is very bad person, he shouldn’t be handling your money or your kids. Parents at Express have a right to know what they signed up for.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #448128 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Trying to make men out of these boys” was said above….. don’t know the guy, military background?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448135 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bongo !! The omes complaining the most about their no talent son are on her constantly. Face the music

Check your spelling.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #448137 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Trying to make men out of these boys” was said above….. don’t know the guy, military background?

Nope and 100% not his responsibility, that’s the parents job. Whomever said that is a fool.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard