Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,532
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
boy u r one jealous angry fella. i feel badly for your kid.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Btw hold backs and fly-ins Venom should be on top. They will disappoint like usual. The dad coaches can’t hang at this level!
Btw hold backs and fly-ins Venom should be on top. They will disappoint like usual. The dad coaches can’t hang at this level!

Sure whatever you say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush wasn't that strong to begin with so I don't know why a lot of people flocked there and was able to get 2 teams, expensive ones too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're right...express should move ahead. they have 4 out of state kids joining the team. is that better or worse than reclassing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush wasn't that strong to begin with so I don't know why a lot of people flocked there and was able to get 2 teams, expensive ones too

Red team is supposedly strong, but the second team, white, is a lot of Rush kids and have heard that they won't be that good.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom
Legrush red
Express chucks
Shore
Btb
Igloo
Surge
Dune dogs
GSB
Rebels chrome
Legrush white
True anything

Venom until proven otherwise
Chucks after venom and leg rush because I believe they took a step backwards this tryout season
Leg rush looks good on paper have to see if it translates on field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're right...express should move ahead. they have 4 out of state kids joining the team. is that better or worse than reclassing?

If a local club refused to take reclasses and out of state players as their rule no matter what the age they would find that they would be rolling in requests to play on their teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a local club refused to take reclasses and out of state players as their rule no matter what the age they would find that they would be rolling in requests to play on their teams.
Last year all you seen on here was Express bashing they didn’t lose to any Long Island teams including Venom who they beat twice and second time it was bad I don’t expect you clueless parents to change. Keep the detest alive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91/Express business model is to put the best team possible on the field. Period. This ensures that they can compete in the best tourneys in front of the best college programs to get their kids recruited.

If they started excluding relasses and out of state players they would become less competitive. Then the top kids on that team would leave for a better team that accepted reclasses and out of state players.

Playing in cut-throat programs like that are not for all kids. That's why there's plenty of other options. But the truly elite players want to play with and against the best players regardless of age or home state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The four out of state players are reclasses, DUH! Are the two 2027’s they used last year part of the four or these adds different?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year all you seen on here was Express bashing they didn’t lose to any Long Island teams including Venom who they beat twice and second time it was bad I don’t expect you clueless parents to change. Keep the detest alive

Outside of the venom win at a CoachC run event what was express best win?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The four out of state players are reclasses, DUH! Are the two 2027’s they used last year part of the four or these adds different?

Take my 5K so my kid can ride the 35 man bench and watch reclassed from in and out of state play! People keep giving these directors money too. Ridiculous. Please stop claiming on Instagram that you develop players, none of the “top” clubs do!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year chucks had venom number. Just saying they keep bleeding top players, eventually it will catch up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man you guys always have an excuse you got smoked. That’s it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing that matters this year is this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be honest, I think Venom is more focused on beating elite teams off LI to which they have done more successfully year over year. Yes venom wants to beat express, they want to beat everyone but it’s more satisfying to beat Leading Edge and BBL and WCS and Crabs and Ohio Elite and on and on.

There is only one reclass on Venom (goalie) and no one flies in from out of state. Several kids are 2010 birthdays, so that’s something to be proud of. Need to keep this whole thing in perspective. My kid has definitely improved being on Venom and the families are awesome, no drama and the coaches are even better! That’s the truth and I know this will get criticized but venom families don’t care because we are loving the ride!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are looking for Express’ best win other than the Venom Coach C tourney it was probably the other win against Venom in a Coach C run tourney. 2-0 vs Venom. Obviously you are a 91 guy but you lost both times so you aren’t the best anymore, sorry not sorry!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No lol

Yeh they would. It would actually be a fair competition. You want my money then I want something. Develop players and don’t let some reclass from out of state miss every practice then fly in just to start over LI kids on a LI team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take your own advice and let the season start without all the nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be honest, I think Venom is more focused on beating elite teams off LI to which they have done more successfully year over year. Yes venom wants to beat express, they want to beat everyone but it’s more satisfying to beat Leading Edge and BBL and WCS and Crabs and Ohio Elite and on and on.

There is only one reclass on Venom (goalie) and no one flies in from out of state. Several kids are 2010 birthdays, so that’s something to be proud of. Need to keep this whole thing in perspective. My kid has definitely improved being on Venom and the families are awesome, no drama and the coaches are even better! That’s the truth and I know this will get criticized but venom families don’t care because we are loving the ride!!
Have your coach play both goalies and all your kids before you make bs statement there is no development on. Venom you took how many plays from li teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have your coach play both goalies and all your kids before you make bs statement there is no development on. Venom you took how many plays from li teams

There’s no drama except coaching changes, numerous kids reclassing. After World Series they quit on the season. Lost numerous games to Express last 2 years. You can say what you want about outside of Long Island but top 2 teams know it means nothing compared to wining the Express vs 91 matchup. Just own it, you lost Long Island, Express has your number. You had a lot of kids that peaked early and the other teams are catching up and in Express’ case have passed you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No lol

Yeh they would. It would actually be a fair competition. You want my money then I want something. Develop players and don’t let some reclass from out of state miss every practice then fly in just to start over LI kids on a LI team.

The point is they don’t need your money they have Plenty of parents lining up to wear the jersey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That really is so true they took so many players that were developed elsewhere and they’re able to do so because of their history and the assumption of that 91 is the best
The cycle will probably continue down through the lower grades, although it would be nice for one grade to say no and stick together where they are already having success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There’s no drama except coaching changes, numerous kids reclassing. After World Series they quit on the season. Lost numerous games to Express last 2 years. You can say what you want about outside of Long Island but top 2 teams know it means nothing compared to wining the Express vs 91 matchup. Just own it, you lost Long Island, Express has your number. You had a lot of kids that peaked early and the other teams are catching up and in Express’ case have passed you.

Yup. Stay away. Team is a mess. Def would not want to be a part of it. Lucky to win any games this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either
1. A parent of a kid who got cut or didn’t make venom.
2. A parent of a kid who isn’t good enough to bother trying out for venom.
3. A parent of a kid on express.
All 3 are pretty pathetic, but choice 3 is the worst. Care to enlighten us on the root of your venom bashing. This board is anonymous, so no worries on the embarrassment.
Also, nobody with a brain actually cares. Your kid is in high school now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No lol

The point is they don’t need your money they have Plenty of parents lining up to wear the jersey

That doesn’t mean someone else can’t have a successful club that has on age Long Island only players. Offer to the marketplace something no other club does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True but probably be different outcome this year with venom joining reclass train and getting size at tryouts.
With that being said Express should not be talking. Reclass city, fly ins, owners that will Win at all costs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom is better than chucks. No question. Chucks parents are just jealous. Development at 91 is much better than express. Running west genny for 45 minutes doesn’t make kids better. Best of luck DBs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard every manhasset kid from Venom is reclassing this year. The venom goalie had to reclass because the machine goalie is probably one of the best in the country at 2027. Perfect example of you can’t beat a kid out…….repeat grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom is better than chucks. No question. Chucks parents are just jealous. Development at 91 is much better than express. Running west genny for 45 minutes doesn’t make kids better. Best of luck DBs

Agreed about the Express practices. Development at 91 is so good that their 3 righty attackmen came from Express, lefty attackman was at Express last couple years. Defenseman was at Express. Many players formerly of Mooselax. You get the picture. These kids develop themselves and get recruited by 91 and Express. These teams are not in the business of developing anyone. These kids get real training outside of their club teams. That’s where the real development happens. Stop peddling development. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that you don’t go to club teams looking for that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard every manhasset kid from Venom is reclassing this year. The venom goalie had to reclass because the machine goalie is probably one of the best in the country at 2027. Perfect example of you can’t beat a kid out…….repeat grade.

And the promoting of this reclass has begun. No mention of reclassing though. Hmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either
All 3 are pretty pathetic, but choice 3 is the worst. Care to enlighten us on the root of your venom bashing. This board is anonymous, so no worries on the embarrassment.
HeyDB you need help

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True but probably be different outcome this year with venom joining reclass train and getting size at tryouts.
With that being said Express should not be talking. Reclass city, fly ins, owners that will Win at all costs.
If it’s not 91 will cancel their season Bitter B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numbers don’t lie 2-0 DB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either
HeyDB you need help

91 reclass Dad making lists. Very touchy, must have hit a nerve. Can’t handle losing I guess. Thought they didn’t care about Express because they were focused on beating teams out of state, guess that wasn’t true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heard wrong. And the venom reclass kids are still playing 2028 unlike the Chucks kids who reclassed that are playing 2029.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed about the Express practices. Development at 91 is so good that their 3 righty attackmen came from Express, lefty attackman was at Express last couple years. Defenseman was at Express. Many players formerly of Mooselax. You get the picture. These kids develop themselves and get recruited by 91 and Express. These teams are not in the business of developing anyone. These kids get real training outside of their club teams. That’s where the real development happens. Stop peddling development. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that you don’t go to club teams looking for that!

You are absolutely correct, that majority of top offensive players on Venom were developed at Express, Igloo, or Moose, but other than any Igloo or Moose players, why would top offensive players leave Express then and go to 91? Can’t be just the offer of $$$? There has to be different reasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either
HeyDB you need help

It’s #3 - Guys cries nonstop and needs a blanket and tissues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about those Jets!! 0-2 just like Venom

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42
Quick Reply