Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,599
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 41 1 2 37 38 39 40 41
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some decided to stay back and reclass. Make sure you tag the new 2029 forum. Cheaters

Which top teams had players reclass? Any kids from LI reclass?

Plenty across the board and most from one team >>>>> Venom

Sure did and some from express. And both teams added reclasses from 27’s. Catholic schools make $$ off these fool lacrosse families. Maybe you will see them outed on that parents insta page

I think the question that should be asked is what team has the most former 2027’s on their current 2028 roster.

I cant blame the children. The parents should be embarrassed for manipulating the system. How do they not feel guilty changing their child's graduation date/year? I am sure all of those kids were fairly good players if they were on those teams to begin with. They must not have any sense of pride. It hurts deep down knowing what they did, it has to.

Na they are laughing all the way to the top of the rankings.
Not sure how much that matters but for parents to be making these life altering decisions there must be something to the fool right???

Maybe it was the kids choice? Who really knows. Having an extra year with your kid at home doesn’t sounds all that terrible.
And no, my kid isn’t reclassified, just trying to see it for more than just a lacrosse play.

Yes many kids decide nah I don’t want to go to school with my buddies I’d rather drop out and go down a grade and do that year alllll over. Oh and just happen to be lacrosse kids coincidentally. Quite the stretch
Was my kids choice, Have an extra year at home. He is going top ACC instead of Patriot League with 30% ride while leaving one of the top prep schools with unreal education (only had to pay for part of it) and network. My moral compass is more than fine and my purpose in life is to create a better life for my son. He’s now ahead of your kids so I feel freaking fantastic. Cheating? None of the coaches that called at midnight mentioned anything about cheating. Just loved his engine, work ethic and footwork. We are very much laughing. I promise you, If you want on age go play for one of the B teams. If you want to play elite lacrosse unbunch your panties and man up. Reclasses arent the problem. You are!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for advice/information on 2 topics

First, the LI Elite 80 event in November. Is it worth the $695? Son seemed intrigued by it, but as I got to the registration part, I saw the cost. Didn't know why it was so expensive (paying for those D1 coaches to be there)?

Second, NE Select (Legacy, S2S, Igloo, Madlax and Mooselax)...are those select teams worth the time/money? Does anyone know the cost? Besides a couple of tournaments, what else is there? Son is interested, trying to do some research, not finding much. Appreciate any insight anyone can provide.

I wouldn't bother with NE Select - the coaches of each of those programs split the roster so the team is already decided. Waste of time and money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life man, no one cares. Reclassing is here, and here to stay on Long Island. The constant bickering is childish and a bad look. Time to let it go and move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a life man, no one cares. Reclassing is here, and here to stay on Long Island. The constant bickering is childish and a bad look. Time to let it go and move on

Everyone cares except you and the small bubble of people you surround yourself with. Everyone else thinks you’re a lunatic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone cares except you and the small bubble of people you surround yourself with. Everyone else thinks you’re a lunatic.

Truth!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares, only Captain Insano Instagram (WTYS)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion, I don’t see the big deal with taking advantage of the best opportunities possible. Whether, it is starting K a year late, reclass, PG, and now on the college level transfers and use players using 1 and as mush as two years of college eligibility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion, I don’t see the big deal with taking advantage of the best opportunities possible. Whether, it is starting K a year late, reclass, PG, and now on the college level transfers and use players using 1 and as mush as two years of college eligibility.

They aren’t opportunities, you and your kid are cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you don’t because your kid is the one cheating other kids out of opportunities that should be theirs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some decided to stay back and reclass. Make sure you tag the new 2029 forum. Cheaters

Sure did and some from express. And both teams added reclasses from 27’s. Catholic schools make $$ off these fool lacrosse families. Maybe you will see them outed on that parents insta page

I think the question that should be asked is what team has the most former 2027’s on their current 2028 roster.

I cant blame the children. The parents should be embarrassed for manipulating the system. How do they not feel guilty changing their child's graduation date/year? I am sure all of those kids were fairly good players if they were on those teams to begin with. They must not have any sense of pride. It hurts deep down knowing what they did, it has to.

Not sure how much that matters but for parents to be making these life altering decisions there must be something to the fool right???

Maybe it was the kids choice? Who really knows. Having an extra year with your kid at home doesn’t sounds all that terrible.
And no, my kid isn’t reclassified, just trying to see it for more than just a lacrosse play.

Yes many kids decide nah I don’t want to go to school with my buddies I’d rather drop out and go down a grade and do that year alllll over. Oh and just happen to be lacrosse kids coincidentally. Quite the stretch
Was my kids choice, Have an extra year at home. He is going top ACC instead of Patriot League with 30% ride while leaving one of the top prep schools with unreal education (only had to pay for part of it) and network. My moral compass is more than fine and my purpose in life is to create a better life for my son. He’s now ahead of your kids so I feel freaking fantastic. Cheating? None of the coaches that called at midnight mentioned anything about cheating. Just loved his engine, work ethic and footwork. We are very much laughing. I promise you, If you want on age go play for one of the B teams. If you want to play elite lacrosse unbunch your panties and man up. Reclasses arent the problem. You are!

Well said. You just proved my point. Create a better life by having your kid repeat a year of schooling to get an edge in the world of NCAA Lacrosse recruiting. It may lead to him one day playing at Hofstra in front of a 1/2 full stadium while not being televised. You are correct about 1 thing, Reclasses are not the problem..... The parents who try to legitimize it are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They aren’t opportunities, you and your kid are cheating.

You need to seek some professional help. Crying nonstop on BOC, hang in there buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. You just proved my point. Create a better life by having your kid repeat a year of schooling to get an edge in the world of NCAA Lacrosse recruiting. It may lead to him one day playing at Hofstra in front of a 1/2 full stadium while not being televised. You are correct about 1 thing, Reclasses are not the problem..... The parents who try to legitimize it are.

Agree on everything. The whole reclass thing is an absolute joke and all athletes and parents might as well identify another way and get another advantage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the reclass thing does not work out you can always change his name and play for the yellow jackets next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son had his heart set on Navy, but now that we reclassified she will be looking at the Ivys as they are open to the transition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the reclass thing does not work out you can always change his name and play for the yellow jackets next year.
That’s pretty funny!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can’t help but wonder what on age kid would’ve received that high ACC scholarship that you and your son stole from him. I’m sure you don’t lose a second of sleep over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As many kids are back in school now we should say best of luck in repeating 8th grade to all the reclasses out there. It may be a big challenge athletically and academically this year so if things get tough just remember to hang in there and act like you’ve been there before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As many kids are back in school now we should say best of luck in repeating 8th grade to all the reclasses out there. It may be a big challenge athletically and academically this year so if things get tough just remember to hang in there and act like you’ve been there before.

That was good. A little jealous I didn’t come up with that myself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can’t help but wonder what on age kid would’ve received that high ACC scholarship that you and your son stole from him. I’m sure you don’t lose a second of sleep over it.
This chat board is warped beyond belief. people want to reclass, then reclass. if you don't want to reclass, then don't. here is the best advice anyone can give.. open up a 529 plan for when your kid is born and put a few hundred in every month. I promise that you will have more in there than any partial scholarship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Line of the year!! Well done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we do a meet and greet? The humor on here is top-notch...would love to meet the guys who crack me up all day. And i'm not just talking about the dads who promote reclassing. Like many of you, I want my son to be happy playing the sport he loves. Unfortunately for us, we had to make a few team changes (political nonsense/fool coaches, etc.). Hoping our landing spot is the last one. The one thing about reclassing--the defenseman from 26 Express, EB...he's the #1 pole in the country. But he's supposed to be with the 25's. Where would he land if he were within his own age? I just don't get it..there's no future for lax players, unless you're a Rabil and you can create a brand for yourself. These guys all work M-F like all of us, and play lax on weekends. I'll never understand it. I played D3, loved it, enjoyed the college life, frat life, did it all. I get the notoriety, but is reclassing and going D1 really worth it? It is partially like networking? Using those D1 lax connections for future employment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Things like that dont even enter into a person like his mind. Nor will they enter his sons. That got theirs, go get yours is their motto and frankly, it is the way of many . Of course there are many that dont do things like this to enjoy life and get to where they are going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we do a meet and greet? The humor on here is top-notch...would love to meet the guys who crack me up all day. And i'm not just talking about the dads who promote reclassing. Like many of you, I want my son to be happy playing the sport he loves. Unfortunately for us, we had to make a few team changes (political nonsense/fool coaches, etc.). Hoping our landing spot is the last one. The one thing about reclassing--the defenseman from 26 Express, EB...he's the #1 pole in the country. But he's supposed to be with the 25's. Where would he land if he were within his own age? I just don't get it..there's no future for lax players, unless you're a Rabil and you can create a brand for yourself. These guys all work M-F like all of us, and play lax on weekends. I'll never understand it. I played D3, loved it, enjoyed the college life, frat life, did it all. I get the notoriety, but is reclassing and going D1 really worth it? It is partially like networking? Using those D1 lax connections for future employment?

At one time in the small world of college lacrosse, it was a big deal. After 4 years and your communication or political degree you were in a great network and a job on Wall Street for many. Now, its a decent job getter, but nothing like it used to be. Frankly, concentrating on getting a good education is a better path to a job or even Wall Street now a days.

Lacrosse was a non money sport for elites at one time. Now the masses think it is for them. Man have they screwed it up !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally someone who speaks the truth. Nothing says "creating a better life" like teaching your kid that if the game gets tough, just hit the reset button and start over. Who needs the life lessons of perseverance, teamwork, and integrity when you can simply reclass and buy an extra year of glory? I mean, why let them face challenges at their own age when you can just hit rewind and let them play on easy mode? Nothing screams “elite” like outsmarting the system, right? After all, who needs character when you can have an extra year of middle school? Bravo, parenting done right! I am all in !!

Next up: reclassing kindergarteners to dominate nap time and finger painting !

You are the man !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love this guy-Meet and Greet! Meet and Greet! Meet and Greet! detest the reclass idea-couldn't get it done against your own age, so let's drop down a graduation year. Pathetic....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard GSB's second team folded. I don't know if they were any good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally someone who speaks the truth. Nothing says "creating a better life" like teaching your kid that if the game gets tough, just hit the reset button and start over. Who needs the life lessons of perseverance, teamwork, and integrity when you can simply reclass and buy an extra year of glory? I mean, why let them face challenges at their own age when you can just hit rewind and let them play on easy mode? Nothing screams “elite” like outsmarting the system, right? After all, who needs character when you can have an extra year of middle school? Bravo, parenting done right! I am all in !!

Next up: reclassing kindergarteners to dominate nap time and finger painting !

You are the man !!

You summed it up perfectly.

The wave of pro holdback people just magically appearing on this Long Island based forum was predictable the moment tryout rumors came to fruition. No matter what you say on here to justify your decision, you will never change the opinions of the majority. That majority is at a number way north of 99%. You holdback parents are in the minority. Just accept the fact that you did it because you wanted your child to appear better than he really is. And the only way you could pull that off was to hit the reset button and let him play against younger competition. Your attempts at convincing the rest of us otherwise is not working.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When my 17 year old flys up for tournaments in DE this fall. I’ll be the one who has the last laugh! Rah Rah Rah 91!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 is too young for 91, you may wannna call Leading Edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard GSB's second team folded. I don't know if they were any good.

That was a tough situation. Blue didn't have enough players so white had to help out a lot. It remonded me of btb red except they had enough players and didn't need help from the black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because everyone here seems to be "in the know", can anyone share what their opinion of how the teams stack up this year? Here's mine:

Venom
Express Black
Shore
Igloo
LegRush
Surge?
GSB
BTB
True Blue

I feel like #'s 3-5 can be interchangeable at any time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because everyone here seems to be "in the know", can anyone share what their opinion of how the teams stack up this year? Here's mine:

Venom
Express Black
Shore
Igloo
LegRush
Surge?
GSB
BTB
True Blue

Maybe watching them play first would be a good idea

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom
Legrush red
Express chucks
Shore
Btb
Igloo
Surge
Dune dogs
GSB
Rebels chrome
Legrush white
True anything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Express Black
Shore
Igloo
LegRush
Surge?
GSB
BTB
True Blue

Stop making sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C'mon, have some fun! You're the party pooper of the bunch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't express be ranked ahead of venom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Express Black
Shore
Igloo
LegRush
Surge?
GSB
BTB
True Blue

Stop making sense.

Who really cares about team rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw hold backs and fly-ins Venom should be on top. They will disappoint like usual. The dad coaches can’t hang at this level!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom
Express Black
Shore
Igloo
LegRush
Surge?
GSB
BTB
True Blue

Stop making sense.

Who really cares about team rankings.
LegRush should not be on here talking. Remember the TurleJax how that work out work for you. This is the second team Legacy combined with both mediocre and now all of sudden your a power house stop it

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 41 1 2 37 38 39 40 41
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard