Back Of The CAGE (BOTC) BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Elite 80 Camp + K-2nd Clinic | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,768
Posts397,719
Members2,628
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 42 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 41 42
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure there are a few kids who are bench players on AA teams that should considering coming to Surge or White to get good playing time.

Maybe they would be with Surge already but the 3 Day “Camp/Tryout” in July heat only works on younger aged kids whose parents are new to this and think well it’s ok bcuz it’s a camp and maybe they’ll make the team.

Tryout numbers dwindle at 91 at older grades as no kid wants to tryout for 9 hours over 3 days when they know if the coaches haven’t called to ask you to be there you aren’t making the Venom team. Especially with all the Dad coaches protecting their kids spots.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure there are a few kids who are bench players on AA teams that should considering coming to Surge or White to get good playing time.

Maybe they would be with Surge already but the 3 Day “Camp/Tryout” in July heat only works on younger aged kids whose parents are new to this and think well it’s ok bcuz it’s a camp and maybe they’ll make the team.

Tryout numbers dwindle at 91 at older grades as no kid wants to tryout for 9 hours over 3 days when they know if the coaches haven’t called to ask you to be there you aren’t making the Venom team. Especially with all the Dad coaches protecting their kids spots.

You should be on a team (at this point) that your is a 1st line player or you are wasting time. Period! If your son doesn’t play in a 7-7 game in the 4th qtr. you should consider what the goal is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should be on a team (at this point) that your is a 1st line player or you are wasting time. Period! If your son doesn’t play in a 7-7 game in the 4th qtr. you should consider what the goal is.

PEQUA dads please run your sentences though chat GPT before posting. Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep repeating this 7-7 in the 4th. Ok you can stop now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to fill the B teams or (A) team in leg rush white case

Sounds like a proud leg white dad. I guess you couldn't make Red so you're pumping up White. Hopefully you play Surge so we can see who's the better team.

Dune dogs will be better that white mark my words

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams does Legacy have now?
Is this correct?

LegRush Red (AA)
LegRush White (A)
Legacy Dune Dogs (B)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a parent on either but not sure you can call leg rush white an A team yet. Red took all the good kids and white will be leftovers

Just like they did with the 25s. My opinion, get away from the white team. The Red team was fine. The 2025 experiment was not good for the White and Red.

I'm a parent on Red and my son was telling me that the white team is having trouble filling their roster. Someone mentioned earlier that the tuition was 5 grand for that team too. Then the kids who didn't make red or white was sent to legacy east who rejected them as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to fill the B teams or (A) team in leg rush white case

Sounds like a proud leg white dad. I guess you couldn't make Red so you're pumping up White. Hopefully you play Surge so we can see who's the better team.

Dune dogs will be better that white mark my words

You're probably not wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a parent on either but not sure you can call leg rush white an A team yet. Red took all the good kids and white will be leftovers

Just like they did with the 25s. My opinion, get away from the white team. The Red team was fine. The 2025 experiment was not good for the White and Red.

I'm a parent on Red and my son was telling me that the white team is having trouble filling their roster. Someone mentioned earlier that the tuition was 5 grand for that team too. Then the kids who didn't make red or white was sent to legacy east who rejected them as well.

Legacy tuition for all 3 2028 teams is the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea when showtime invites come out?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the biggest con in Long Island Lacrosse and everyone has caught on, finally putting their foot down. Why bow down to these money hungry owners? The LR teams were already chosen before the merger was announced. Best of luck to the boys that were on rush trying to get playing time with legacy. You also should’ve seen the warning signs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy tuition for all 3 2028 teams is the same.
5 grand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connor Kelly keeps coming up with ways to take 2028’s $$ blue chip showcase lmao

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the biggest con in Long Island Lacrosse and everyone has caught on, finally putting their foot down. Why bow down to these money hungry owners? The LR teams were already chosen before the merger was announced. Best of luck to the boys that were on rush trying to get playing time with legacy. You also should’ve seen the warning signs.

So it’s worse than the express get an email saying what team you’ll play for this weekend debacle? Idk just asking for a friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it’s worse than the express get an email saying what team you’ll play for this weekend debacle? Idk just asking for a friend.

Have you ever heard of anything so contrary to the development and happiness of child athletes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which is the best team to join right now if you're looking for a good team and to play a ton?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which is the best team to join right now if you're looking for a good team and to play a ton?

GSB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GSB
I would also throw ECE and Surge in the mix

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connor Kelly keeps coming up with ways to take 2028’s $$ blue chip showcase lmao

Never heard of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is everyone and what what do you mean by putting their foot down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if anyone saw the post on Igloo, BTB and Shore. My son is on Igloo, hasn't heard much. Was wondering if any of those teams lost/added anyone worth mentioning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol
legends in their own minds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which igloo ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if anyone saw the post on Igloo, BTB and Shore. My son is on Igloo, hasn't heard much. Was wondering if any of those teams lost/added anyone worth mentioning.

Yup. Now you’ll have to wait and see

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys should enjoy this season regardless of what team they are on. Coming to an end where they are just playing to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Igloo 2028 teams will be just fine thank you for asking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will contend with 91 for 2nd place on the Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one too many zippy's for this guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha! Igloo! Good one! Great when people make jokes on here. Name one game where Igloo was remotely close to a top 25 team? Can’t do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never heard of it.

Conor Kelly is a PLL and former Maryland player. He’s attempting to bring back the Nike Blue chip showcase which was a great event many years ago. He also has a partnership with the Red Hots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol

They were objectively the best team on the island this year. NJ and CT have better teams but they were the best team on the island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol

They were objectively the best team on the island this year. NJ and CT have better teams but they were the best team on the island.

True story. Should be fun to watch venom v chucks this season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol

The holdbacks vs the other holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adults talking smack about children's lacrosse. Adorable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol

Still fun to see them go at it on the field and here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express...lol

Still fun to see them go at it on the field and here

Fun to see who they fly in for the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI ELITE TEAM CHALLENGE
Has this been around or new for our age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Red roster keeps getting bigger dont see that making many happy. Not enough playing time to go around. But Johnny is wearing the logo so that makes mommy and daddy happy $$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Putting their foot down?? 30 kids rushed to sign up for red team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels went from boasting 4 teams at this grade a few years ago to now having 2. The wolves team is now the AA team andtheir best players left this season as well. And as predicted director is not coaching this team as was promised. Anything out of that guys mouth is usually a lie. Guy takes parents money for helmets gloves and does not deliver. Anyone still on these teams buy your own gear outside of giving him money. Decimated this grade for some reason.

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 42 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 41 42
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard