BOTC BOTC
The Girls UnD1sputed Showcase less than 1 Week Away - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,752
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You can’t count out 91. We played two close games against M&D and Heros. Not a top 10 team??? We can compete with anybody and will take on any competition unlike other teams.

91 went 1-4 and didn't make the playoffs last weekend, losing to M&D, Hero's & Coppermine by a combined 10 goals. Very good team, but not Top 10. Also, all the teams in the Top 10 play the same if not tougher comp. than you, so who are you trying to call out for ducking competition?

YJ. He/she is bringing their fued to the wrong forum. Constant argument over who plays tough competition. Yet neither of them play the same competition week in and week out as Heros, M&D and Coppermine. Only team out of the state who does is NXT and kudos to them.

Weird. Why don't they play each other considering they're both LI teams? Part of the reason Hero's, M&D & Copp are so good is that they play each other over and over again. Iron sharpens iron.

LI parent here, the constant argument between the two is kind of just hilarious at this point. You would think we would take some tips from MD but instead both teams avoid each other. The reality is 91 would roll over YJ and the powers and money that be are protecting that from happening. Even thought the forums and parents pertray a distained detest for each other both coaches are friends and a lot if politics goes into Li lax. TG on the other hand will play whoever and will ultimately become the best team in this age group.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I was defending the rankings earlier in this thread, but this is ridiculous:

91 went 1-3 last weekend, beating only Integrity and had a -8 goal differential, yet they maintained their #2 ranking.

M&D went 7-1, split games with #1 team in the country and beat 91 by 3, with a +15 goal differential, and they dropped a spot in the rankings?

91 is a Top 10 team, not a Top 5 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hold on... who's TG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hold on... who's TG?

Long Island Top Guns 29 Black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I was defending the rankings earlier in this thread, but this is ridiculous:

91 went 1-3 last weekend, beating only Integrity and had a -8 goal differential, yet they maintained their #2 ranking.

M&D went 7-1, split games with #1 team in the country and beat 91 by 3, with a +15 goal differential, and they dropped a spot in the rankings?

91 is a Top 10 team, not a Top 5 team.
who cares. its kid lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks! Not familiar with them. Are they new? Haven't seen them before...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG isnt good, neither are any of the Long Island teams. None of them are top 10. It’s only because 91 runs the rankings. Otherwise all of them would be lucky to make top 25

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D trying to make some moves to replace some players. Assistant coach Miller is sending some emails and making some calls to other clubs to get their players over to M&D guy is a real slimeball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D trying to make some moves to replace some players. Assistant coach Miller is sending some emails and making some calls to other clubs to get their players over to M&D guy is a real slimeball.

We went to their open practice. Along with several other girls who showed up from various clubs. There was no offer just a “we would love for you to come to tryouts”. There are a bunch of girls we know signed up but never once has any of them heard from him. As a parent we are 100% wanting to go there to play for him and M&D. Other parents are maneuvering as well to try and get to tryouts. However, I can assure you he made it clear to us that they don’t make offers before tryouts and they don’t reach out to kids when I mentioned other kids who were interested. Seems like sour grapes from a club or coach whose kids may be trying to leave to go to M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is looking to go to M&D. Mainly due to the significant change we have seen in their team since he joined. I reached out to a friend who put me in contact with their coaches. We were told about open practice and tryouts. Never did he reach out to us. I’m curious who this poster is… You do realize how insane it sounds to suggest he just has their emails and phone numbers to make these contacts. Right? But, I actually think this is an upset M&D parent who saw kids at open practice who may be better than their kid…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We went to their open practice. Along with several other girls who showed up from various clubs. There was no offer just a “we would love for you to come to tryouts”. There are a bunch of girls we know signed up but never once has any of them heard from him. As a parent we are 100% wanting to go there to play for him and M&D. Other parents are maneuvering as well to try and get to tryouts. However, I can assure you he made it clear to us that they don’t make offers before tryouts and they don’t reach out to kids when I mentioned other kids who were interested. Seems like sour grapes from a club or coach whose kids may be trying to leave to go to M&D.

Absolutely is. This could be my kids coach who is upset we are leaving and went to M&D open practice. Funny because I told them the same yet their response was to come on here to smear him. Classless and glad we are getting out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG isnt good, neither are any of the Long Island teams. None of them are top 10. It’s only because 91 runs the rankings. Otherwise all of them would be lucky to make top 25

91 is a good team. Tied M&D today. Played some close games last weekend at LFC. Are they 2? Maybe not but they are top 5. Easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely is. This could be my kids coach who is upset we are leaving and went to M&D open practice. Funny because I told them the same yet their response was to come on here to smear him. Classless and glad we are getting out.

I promise I’m not your kids coach. I could also guess your current team won’t be sad to miss you. Maybe he said that to you but not to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is a good team. Tied M&D today. Played some close games last weekend at LFC. Are they 2? Maybe not but they are top 5. Easily.

91 is a great team, but easily Top 5? They're 1-7-1 against teams that actually belong in Top 5 (Hero's, M&D, Coppermine & NXT) and they won't play the best comp. in their own town, Yellow Jackets. They belong somewhere between 5-10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is a great team, but easily Top 5? They're 1-7-1 against teams that actually belong in Top 5 (Hero's, M&D, Coppermine & NXT) and they won't play the best comp. in their own town, Yellow Jackets. They belong somewhere between 5-10.

Agree but their fall blowouts and inflated strength of schedule will keep them top 5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Miller is a class act who loves the game. I’m not an M&D parent however I love the way he coaches the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else getting this sense that M&D parents are just coming on here making all kinds of random posts? We see you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jim is super cool and I think we will see what the community thinks about him and the team during tryout season. I would be willing to bet that some quality players will be coming over, which should be indicative.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another weekend of tournaments. Most teams are finished while others have a tournament left after July 4th holiday.

Where does everyone finish in the summer rankings. Does 91 stay second? Can or should Coppermine and/or M&D jump them? Obviously I’m bias but seems the mid Atlantic has the top 3 teams in the country…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else getting this sense that M&D parents are just coming on here making all kinds of random posts? We see you.

No, but we do get the sense that you are a parent with an obvious axe to grind. Where did m&d hurt you??? Daughter get cut? Open practice didn’t go well???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, but we do get the sense that you are a parent with an obvious axe to grind. Where did m&d hurt you??? Daughter get cut? Open practice didn’t go well???

Nope. Just think making phone calls to recruit kids is slimy and it def happened. M&D should never cry about losing a kid to Sw or Heros after their coach and female director are lurking to stop parents after a teams games. Yes some will leave but they are getting desperate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Just think making phone calls to recruit kids is slimy and it def happened. M&D should never cry about losing a kid to Sw or Heros after their coach and female director are lurking to stop parents after a teams games. Yes some will leave but they are getting desperate.[/quote]

LOL, nobody is “losing” anyone to SW. That is the team where cast aways go so their parents can say their kid plays for a big club. And phone calls to families is how recruiting works. I understand that this is a new concept for you, but it is normal when a kid is good enough to be wanted. Lastly, m&d is clearly not desperate. Top 5 team and rumor is that some elite players are headed there this summer. Weird place to be for a desperate team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Just think making phone calls to recruit kids is slimy and it def happened. M&D should never cry about losing a kid to Sw or Heros after their coach and female director are lurking to stop parents after a teams games. Yes some will leave but they are getting desperate.

Must be your first rodeo. Your mine will be blown when it turns to invitation only in a few years. You will be fun to listen to when those years come (hint it’s very very soon)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Miller is a class act who loves the game. I’m not an M&D parent however I love the way he coaches the game.

Couldn’t disagree more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Miller is a class act who loves the game. I’m not an M&D parent however I love the way he coaches the game.[/quote]

Couldn’t disagree more[/quote]

Seems like the ratio is favoring him being a class act on here so far. And like someone said before girls/families seem to be wanting to play for him. But remain bitter i doubt he cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t disagree more

loves the game? Shows how much you know about the man you call a class act. he never even played lax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another weekend of tournaments. Most teams are finished while others have a tournament left after July 4th holiday.

Where does everyone finish in the summer rankings. Does 91 stay second? Can or should Coppermine and/or M&D jump them? Obviously I’m bias but seems the mid Atlantic has the top 3 teams in the country…

Be prepared. Just like last week. 91 will stay 2. Coppermine will close the gap. M&D will jump NXT to number 4 closing the gap on the teams at 1-3. However… 91 still isn’t moving out of 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t disagree more

loves the game? Shows how much you know about the man you call a class act. he never even played lax!

And that matters because? Neither did arguably the best High School girls lacrosse coach and club director ever. Not to mention the “players” don’t always make the best coaches. And for the record no male coach has ever played woman’s lacrosse. So your point is mute.

However, you clearly have a thing against him and that’s fine but you really are starting to look foolish the more your post.

If you have such a problem with him, maybe let him know instead of coming on here. As the previous poster said he is well known and liked in the lacrosse community. I am going to go out on a limb here and say you were the same person who went after him and his kid previously. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t disagree more

And that matters because? Neither did arguably the best High School girls lacrosse coach and club director ever. Not to mention the “players” don’t always make the best coaches. And for the record no male coach has ever played woman’s lacrosse. So your point is mute.

However, you clearly have a thing against him and that’s fine but you really are starting to look foolish the more your post.

If you have such a problem with him, maybe let him know instead of coming on here. As the previous poster said he is well known and liked in the lacrosse community. I am going to go out on a limb here and say you were the same person who went after him and his kid previously. Get a life.
It’s moot. Not mute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Be prepared. Just like last week. 91 will stay 2. Coppermine will close the gap. M&D will jump NXT to number 4 closing the gap on the teams at 1-3. However… 91 still isn’t moving out of 2.

They had a much better weekend tying M&D and beating NXT. However the big loss to Integrity should bump them down. They are 6th at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryout season is here. Been hearing lots of swirl regarding weird tryouts and girls moving around. Gonna be some different looking teams in fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryout season is here. Been hearing lots of swirl regarding weird tryouts and girls moving around. Gonna be some different looking teams in fall.

This year and next you will see a lot of change. Girls positioning for HS recruiting years. Expect SW to start to get better. Their recruiting reputation will have girls wanting to be there come HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who's 1 or 2 or 6 or 7. and who will jump who. You people have no life. You should review some of the older forums and see how much non of this MATTERS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year and next you will see a lot of change. Girls positioning for HS recruiting years. Expect SW to start to get better. Their recruiting reputation will have girls wanting to be there come HS.

Nah no one is positioning to move to 29 sw, stop it. There will be coppermine black girls who get cut or maybe an m&d red girl that want a change but that’s it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah no one is positioning to move to 29 sw, stop it. There will be coppermine black girls who get cut or maybe an m&d red girl that want a change but that’s it.

SW will improve…they’ll get girls who play for lower level clubs who migrate to SW bc there’s not much room at the Top 3. And they’ll get girls from outside the area.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard