BOTC BOTC
Igloo Lacrosse Tryouts Now Posted Onine!!! | Last Chance to attend The CB Laxers Girls UnD1sputed Showcase on Monday - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,909
Members2,614
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 337 of 337 1 2 335 336 337
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #443924 Yesterday at 08:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did BL break up their teams? Varsity from last year and those who weren’t?

So an A and B?

In the past, they made an offensive focused team and a defensive focused team. I think offensive was maroon and defensive was white. Only one of the teams is really capable of a comeback though. But good way to stress them and make them work for it.

Thanks. Interesting.

Maroon was made up of mostly varsity players. White was made up of mostly JV teams. Watched both teams play and there was a distinct difference.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #443952 Yesterday at 03:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
loyola was 3 -2 , how is that a total failure ?

It wasn't. Quick summary:

Some LB parents had never heard of Choate, and seemed to be embarrassed by losing to Choate. Calling them a "no name school" etc.
Also mad that Choate had a gigantic FOGO, the position where LB is weakest, and like most teams, embarrassed LB at the X, all game.
Obviously that was unfair because that guy was a (clear) holdback, and obviously LB has no single or double holdbacks (lol), therefore, again, unfair.

Also, Coach decided to spice up conversations by asking some LB 2027s to play varsity instead of JV at the event. That probably brought the most negative reaction. Because if it was "about the team" you'd be excited that the Coach was trying out new options, inviting sophomores, bringing in transfers etc. But much like the Poggi football debacle at Gilman, it's not reaaaaaaaaaally about the program. It's about how good can you coach MY kid so Loyola wins and I get to ride my kid's coattails on his victory tour. Instead of Loyola wins, and my kid was benched.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #443963 Yesterday at 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like he won’t be seeing the field junior year after all. Shake up on lasalle rd
Context?

I’m going to guess we are going back to the CH goalie conversation and someone being surprised that their latest criminal was advised to spend a year outside the MIAA so he could transfer back his senior year. Suppose it upset the other dozen or so goalies in the program. But surprise? Then you just weren’t paying attention.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #443975 Yesterday at 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some LB parents had never heard of Choate, and seemed to be embarrassed by losing to Choate. Calling them a "no name school" etc.
Also mad that Choate had a gigantic FOGO, the position where LB is weakest, and like most teams, embarrassed LB at the X, all game.
Obviously that was unfair because that guy was a (clear) holdback, and obviously LB has no single or double holdbacks (lol), therefore, again, unfair.

Also, Coach decided to spice up conversations by asking some LB 2027s to play varsity instead of JV at the event. That probably brought the most negative reaction. Because if it was "about the team" you'd be excited that the Coach was trying out new options, inviting sophomores, bringing in transfers etc. But much like the Poggi football debacle at Gilman, it's not reaaaaaaaaaally about the program. It's about how good can you coach MY kid so Loyola wins and I get to ride my kid's coattails on his victory tour. Instead of Loyola wins, and my kid was benched.

Loyola has always been about the name brand parents and players for years. Nothing will change until it does. At this time it is business as usual. Expect LB to have there typical middling team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #444007 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyola has always been about the name brand parents and players for years. Nothing will change until it does. At this time it is business as usual. Expect LB to have there typical middling team.

NHSLS Summer Session is about evaluating kids first and winning second. The LB staff has taken the correct approach. Let's not be impatient. It's been eleven years since the Dons were in the Finals. AS is the new king of the hill among the Catholic schools in the MIAA.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Page 337 of 337 1 2 335 336 337
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard