BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,953
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 87 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can you please take this weird Randall thread over to the GIrls HS page since it's about GCS?

No need to because he has a 2026 player

Agreed. Heros Green never gets trolled on this thread. I wonder why…hmmmmm.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tlc won’t have tryouts. DK has his Gerstell / redshirt kids. Nems is too far away and program is falling apart. Some kids are in a tough spot to find a team.
Fake news. This is a Girls 26 forum right? NEMS 26 is not falling apart and is currently a top 30 team. Maybe it's too far for some, but it's not falling apart. A couple younger teams are struggling, but others are poised to do well.

26 is average at best.
27 falling apart.
28-29 lots of girls looking for other clubs.
Not a destination spot rather the only option left.
I feel bad for girls cut Monday night. They will be blindsided and looking for any opening and not many left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think SW didn't cut anyone so everyone got their offers. No movement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco Black is on the rise! The program is working hard and developing in order to beat some of your "higher ranked" teams! Watch out the flamingos are coming!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poised to do well? How many games have you won this summer?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco Black is on the rise! The program is working hard and developing in order to beat some of your "higher ranked" teams! Watch out the flamingos are coming!!
Good luck to them. They will be the first HoCo team ever to “watch out” for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you please take this weird Randall thread over to the GIrls HS page since it's about GCS?
It’s not just about GCS, get a clue keyboard warrior. If you know you know and clearly you don’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the enthusiasm but it’s never going to happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to them. They will be the first HoCo team ever to “watch out” for.

They are leaving to M&D red on Monday. Then M&D red will need a home and have to take a spot on Hoco 26. Hoco 26 will then call CR and move their whole team over to M&D so they really don’t have to go far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo Black is the next Heros Green! They already have more talented players on the team. Heros Green is just getting lucky at the moment. Just wait, the Flamingos will be number one!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo Black is the next Heros Green! They already have more talented players on the team. Heros Green is just getting lucky at the moment. Just wait, the Flamingos will be number one!!
I can absolutely see this happening!! 🙄

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which is interesting bc the other SW blue goalie is not very good. there is a steep drop off from the tall starter to her. watch them play a few times and the starter gets way more minutes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by goalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ummm heck no. sorry thats all i can say. just no. HOCO has always been a second-tier team and thats how it will stay. no student girls will leave there current teams to join that team so you are stuck where you are. and name one girl on HOCO that might have a shot at going to college to play top lacrosse. now name 10 on heros. see the difference? of course there is nothing wrong about not playing d1 lax but dont post something like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACTS. m&d red can talk all this about how they are soooo good and are the new black but have them play anyone in the top bracket or top 20 in the country and they just cant compete this is why they are a B TEAM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet the 26 team is ranked top 20. it isnt about winning or losing as they get older. it about college exposure and the SW name will have 60 coaches on the sideline thats whats so special about the organization

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet the 26 team is ranked top 20. it isnt about winning or losing as they get older. it about college exposure and the SW name will have 60 coaches on the sideline thats whats so special about the organization

Just shows college coaches are getting lazy! They keep going back to the well instead of looking for talent in new places. SW coaching style doesn’t help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by goalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.

Why are you calling out minors by their names? BOTC moderators do your job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poster is not wrong, though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just shows college coaches are getting lazy! They keep going back to the well instead of looking for talent in new places. SW coaching style doesn’t help.

Or… SW has a different approach in that they don’t run set plays designed by the coaching staff and instead stress individual creativity and constant motion. Some colleges obviously appreciate this style in that it highlights individual problem solving and a fast pace. Now, it doesn’t always work so well as some will point out in that SW is “only” in the top 20 but there are benefits to their approach. Time will tell…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which is interesting bc the other SW blue goalie is not very good. there is a steep drop off from the tall starter to her. watch them play a few times and the starter gets way more minutes
They had a chance to upgrade through tryouts but decided to keep the same goalies on Blue and White.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly someone with no knowledge of what is going on. If they did they wouldn't have wasted everyone's time with saying the goalie situation didn't change. And yes i have 1st hand knowledge and yes you are incorrect. No disputing needed because it is an incorrect statement. JUST STOP!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there anymore good goalies without a team to play on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or… SW has a different approach in that they don’t run set plays designed by the coaching staff and instead stress individual creativity and constant motion. Some colleges obviously appreciate this style in that it highlights individual problem solving and a fast pace. Now, it doesn’t always work so well as some will point out in that SW is “only” in the top 20 but there are benefits to their approach. Time will tell…
When SW wins, it's because the teams and the club are awesome. When SW loses, it's also because the team and club are awesome. The logic is pretty attractive. Other posters should start using it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't call out player names on this board. Totally out of bounds. I'd even say that you shouldn't even give enough details to isolate a single player even if you don't mention names. The players also shouldn't do dangerous follow-throughs, whether it's at the beginning or end of a game. Both things can be true. Surprised to hear that Hero's got the call though. Usually that type of call is reserved for M&D in playoff games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know of one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know of one

Doubtful or she’d have a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many rumors and so little truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you have said is pretty spot on however names shouldn't be used. What is happening to heros?needs to make some changes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know of one

Hwr family is new to the area and learned during a couple of tryouts that it is very hard to displace a player on a high school age club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poster is not wrong, though.

Poster is wrong for using minors full name PERIOD-gotta problem file a complaint with the assigner for the officials

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should contact some of the organizations. SW might be looking for one based on previous posts. Worst they can tell you is that they don't have any spots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know of one

Hwr family is new to the area and learned during a couple of tryouts that it is very hard to displace a player on a high school age club team.
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Are there anymore good goalies without a team to play on?
I know of one

Coppermine only has 1 goalie I believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine may still need a second goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters?????
Heros is the only one I've seen posted. Not much change there - to be expected. No additions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters?????

Which one are you looking for? Which team did your daughter not make?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The state of Maryland legalized weed and now look what we have… nonsense talk and fake life reality. Sober up buttercup it’s not going to happen EVER

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters?????

Which one are you looking for? Which team did your daughter not make?
Why is this necessary?^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you didn’t have a kid playing but waited around to watch a playoff game and know names of kids 15 yr olds not on your team? Chris Hansen wants you to have a seat. What a creep!

And to say a girl “always” has a dangerous follow through when she shoots means you have watched her play every game. Again, without having a kid on the team. Please keep away from the next tourney, pedo Pete.

I watched the Hero's Green 2026 vs Sky Walkers Blue 2026 in the semi-finals for Maryland Cup this weekend. Saying this game was fool is an understatement. (Please note I do not have a child on either one of these teams.) The games were only 22 minutes and both teams just played back-to-back games. Trhoughtout the game both goalies played phenomenal. For Hero's I believe her name is Addy and i don't know the name of the tall goalie for SW. The score was 1-1 with 30 seconds left and a SW Blue girl scored the best shot I have seen all season, low stick-side. The reactions were priceless bc it seemed like SW had beaten Hero's which was really impressive. But NO. Apparently it was a "dangerous follow-through" and the goal DIDN'T COUNT!!!! This is not a call you should make at this point in the game and I know for a fact that Cayden Reese when she does he little low to high shot always has a dangerous follow-through. Regardless it went into OT and they did a 3 vs 2 bc SW had a yellow card. The SW goalie ran out on the draw to check a Hero's girl and they called it a foul and Hero's scored on an empty net. (Right decision by g oalie) A very awfully reffed game and I feel pretty bad for SW.

Like Reply Quote
Page 81 of 87 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard