BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,369
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 101 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big kid on Madlax 2024 is the entire team. The kid doesn't even try until the game is on the line, and then he always finds a way to win the game. Without him that team is nothing. In Delaware, he had all three of the overtime winners. In the semifinal game, he scored every goal in the second half. I think he had 7 goals. Without him, Madlax would have gone 0-3 against LI that day. I have my doubts whether the kid is on age. But if he is, he is definitely the best kid in the 2024 class.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

After wasting my time skimming thru all these posts I have some valuable information to share with parents who do not have kids on wp or taz 1) you will never be able to convince taz or wp parents that kids with equal or greater talent exist at this grade level and DONT play on one of these two teams 2) you can't convince these parents that although their kid may be a stud player up until this age things may change and he may not be a stud player in the yrs to come 3) any attempts to have a rational conversation or express your opinion will be quickly and decisively met with" your just jealous of our boys and their success and your angry because your kid couldn't make the team". You'll even get the one bozo who likes to chime in and brag about all the publicity their team gets. So if you keep this in mind we can minimize the wp and taz banter and have some meaningful lax conversations to look forwards to.

As a parent on one of these teams, I think anyone would agree that there are players out there worthy of being on one of these teams. I would sure hope so. As I have previously posted, if you think that your son is one of those few, bring him to a tryout and find out. These teams are about getting better. If there is a player available that can help them achieve that, they will be offered a roster spot. Talk is cheap. Next August bring your son to tryout, and he will get an objective review, and possibly an opportunity to grow in this sport, second to none. And stop the BS about how you and your son like to be on bad teams. If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money.

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After wasting my time skimming thru all these posts I have some valuable information to share with parents who do not have kids on wp or taz 1) you will never be able to convince taz or wp parents that kids with equal or greater talent exist at this grade level and DONT play on one of these two teams 2) you can't convince these parents that although their kid may be a stud player up until this age things may change and he may not be a stud player in the yrs to come 3) any attempts to have a rational conversation or express your opinion will be quickly and decisively met with" your just jealous of our boys and their success and your angry because your kid couldn't make the team". You'll even get the one bozo who likes to chime in and brag about all the publicity their team gets. So if you keep this in mind we can minimize the wp and taz banter and have some meaningful lax conversations to look forwards to.

As a parent on one of these teams, I think anyone would agree that there are players out there worthy of being on one of these teams. I would sure hope so. As I have previously posted, if you think that your son is one of those few, bring him to a tryout and find out. These teams are about getting better. If there is a player available that can help them achieve that, they will be offered a roster spot. Talk is cheap. Next August bring your son to tryout, and he will get an objective review, and possibly an opportunity to grow in this sport, second to none. And stop the BS about how you and your son like to be on bad teams. If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money.

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so!

Actually, they do, jealous Daddy. And you have known that for a very long time, Isnt that right, B team daddy. For some reason, that bothers you. A lot! Unfortunately your son is destined for Lacrosse pergatory, playing out his lacrosse days on really bad Nassau travel teams. And there is nothing you or your long winded, blow hard essays can do about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is average. Take the 13 year old off and they are a B team. Enough with madlax. Seriously that kid is exceptional. I if he is on age great then he is the best player in the age group. As a team madlax is average without him. FACT. They are not a great team they have a great played.

Seriously. Did you play the game? Answer: No you did not. Anybody that understands the game knows that the tall hold back is not exceptional. He is slow, lacks effort and has above average skills, at best. If not for his size due to advanced age, he would be 100% irrelevant, which is what he soon will be as the other kids catch up. This team will be casting him aside like yesterday’s newspaper, in the next 2 years. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is average. Take the 13 year old off and they are a B team. Enough with madlax. Seriously that kid is exceptional. I if he is on age great then he is the best player in the age group. As a team madlax is average without him. FACT. They are not a great team they have a great played.

Seriously. Did you play the game? Answer: No you did not. Anybody that understands the game knows that the tall hold back is not exceptional. He is slow, lacks effort and has above average skills, at best. If not for his size due to advanced age, he would be 100% irrelevant, which is what he soon will be as the other kids catch up. This team will be casting him aside like yesterday’s newspaper, in the next 2 years. Fact.

that’s a little harsh . The boy is a good player for this age group : let’s leave it at that. Someone really trying to stir the pot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so![/quote]

Actually, they do, jealous Daddy. And you have known that for a very long time, Isnt that right, B team daddy. For some reason, that bothers you. A lot! Unfortunately your son is destined for Lacrosse pergatory, playing out his lacrosse days on really bad Nassau travel teams. And there is nothing you or your long winded, blow hard essays can do about that.

[/quote]

Ok Suffolk trash. Over here in Nassau our B players will keep taking those Ivy spots. You and junior can divide up all those $20s from his shooting clinics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so![/quote]

[/quote]

Ok Suffolk trash. Over here in Nassau our B players will keep taking those Ivy spots. You and junior can divide up all those $20s from his shooting clinics.
[/quote] Enough, GROW UP..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 4 Life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?!
Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's [ChillLaxin] dense you sound.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 4 Life

I think you mean, "Madlax is YOUR life" . . . ! Stop riding the coat tails of your little Rabil, and accomplish something on your own!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow. So you have conceded that there is no hope for Nassau lacrosse players and that the status quo will remain the status quo. Nothing I don’t know, but I must say after reading all of the garbage on here from all the B Nassau dads, I’m surprised you would admit that on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that’s a little harsh . The boy is a good player for this age group : let’s leave it at that. Someone really trying to stir the pot.

If you find reality harsh, ok it’s harsh. But fact. Another person that never played and knows nothing about the game. Must be one of the moms. Let’s hope so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's [ChillLaxin] dense you sound.

Dude. Read between the lines. This guy is on here to hear himself talk. That’s it. His kid has no chance of making a decent team because he stinks and the guy knows it. Don’t waste your time on this [ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is an 11 year old in 6th grade. The attackman is great too
Stop hating on kids just because they own your kids.

Take all of your holdbacks and beat Looneys, then we’ll talk. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 4 Life

Hold backs 4 life.

Cheaters 4 life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?![/quote] Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's how dense you sound.
[/quote]

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?![/quote] Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's how dense you sound.
[/quote]

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?![/quote] You are the one that is filled with anger. What you do not seem to understand is that playing on teams at A level, learn at a higher level and are capable of progressing faster and at the same pace. . Yes there are teams that have kids who have potential to play on those teams, we simiply stated that they should tryout for the higher level teams to make them better players. What good is it to an A player to play on a team that the Majority of kids are B and C players , especially if its club ball. I could understand if it is school ball, because there you have no choice. So for anyone to pay for their kid to be on a B team when he belongs on an A team is just stupid, and a waste of money. you are better offer going to clinics than.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?![/quote] You are the one that is filled with anger. What you do not seem to understand is that playing on teams at A level, learn at a higher level and are capable of progressing faster and at the same pace. . Yes there are teams that have kids who have potential to play on those teams, we simiply stated that they should tryout for the higher level teams to make them better players. What good is it to an A player to play on a team that the Majority of kids are B and C players , especially if its club ball. I could understand if it is school ball, because there you have no choice. So for anyone to pay for their kid to be on a B team when he belongs on an A team is just stupid, and a waste of money. you are better offer going to clinics than.
[/quote]

How many times does it have to be repeated that I never posited that an A player play on a B? team Where did I post that? Ever?! You guys are beyond dense! God help you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote] GAME..SET.. MATCH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you losers NOT cite any evidence that he's a holdback?

Because he's not. On grade and on age. You just can't handle that he and his team OWNS LONG ISLAND.

This Madlax 2024 team is going to own Long Island all the way through HS. And your kids and your carports can't handle it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've lived on LI for 47 years and I've never seen a carport. Think you're thinking of Florida knucklehead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've lived on LI for 47 years and I've never seen a carport. Think you're thinking of Florida knucklehead.

MADLAX GOING DOWN!,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are a million guys named Sal on LI who have a carport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP is Madlax Daddy. Otherwise known as hold back heaven. 79% win percentage and climbing. And nothing you can do about it, Cheaters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't waste your time on this imbecile. He has the brain capacity of a 6 year old. Can't believe an adult actually behaves the way this person does. Continually brings this website to new depths.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's how dense you sound.
[/quote]

[/quote]

How many times does it have to be repeated that I never posited that an A player play on a B? team Where did I post that? Ever?! You guys are beyond dense! God help you![/quote] the original post stated that you can not convince a parent of TAZ or WP that there are players that are good enough to play on those teams but choose not to. For reasons , you only know. Those TEAMS ARE CLEARLY THE BEST TEAMS AT THE AGE LEVEL , along with a few others. The point we are making is , why would you not want the best training for you child if he is capable of handling it. Playing with kids that are all at the same level: Read the original post and everything will fall into place. So maybe you had a poor S.A.T score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP is Madlax Daddy. Otherwise known as hold back heaven. 79% win percentage and climbing. And nothing you can do about it, Cheaters!

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

Good one little boy. Kinda late for you though. Go to bed. You have school in the morning!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

You have to first make it to the finals this year at Fantastic 12. You went home early last year...compliments of the WP
Ohhh that stings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

Good one little boy. Kinda late for you though. Go to bed. You have school in the morning!

GM. MADLAX will crush WP. That make you feel better . Shows how smart you are .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

Put the phone away and listen to your teacher young man. Or you might be left back. AGAIN. Or is that what Daddy wants??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

This actually is a child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

YOU REALLY CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX WILL DESTROY WP.

Good one little boy. Kinda late for you though.
Go to bed. You have school in the morning!

YOU REALLY CAN NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

You know, this boy is right. Can’t tell the difference between this preadolescent and the dad that acts like one. EXACTLY the same juvenile, senseless posts. Except the boy has a good excuse. He’s 11 (or 13) as the case may be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It kills you guy that our Madlax team has zero holdbacks and everyone is on grade and age. All you can do is cry and make up lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It kills you guy that our Madlax team has zero holdbacks and everyone is on grade and age. All you can do is cry and make up lies.

Is this the Dad that acts like the pre-adolescent or the real pre-adolescent 13 year kid? You two are like twins. Can't ever tell you apart! Give it up already. It's not a secret. Never was a secret. If it makes you feel any better, we know that you guys aren't the only ones. You are in the same boat as the rest of the MD teams. We're good! No hard feelings here. Good luck at the WSYL... oooops! Forgot, they don't allow hold back teams... my bad!! Yeah, I guess you guys would really stink with out your hold backs. Can you imagine?? I mean, you lose to B teams like Looneys, WITH your holdbacks. Can you imagine how bad your team would be with out them?? Yikes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the Dad that acts like the pre-adolescent or the real pre-adolescent 13 year kid? You two are like twins. Can't ever tell you apart! Give it up already. It's not a secret. Never was a secret. If it makes you feel any better, we know that you guys aren't the only ones. You are in the same boat as the rest of the MD teams. We're good! No hard feelings here. Good luck at the WSYL... oooops! Forgot, they don't allow hold back teams... my bad!! Yeah, I guess you guys would really stink with out your hold backs. Can you imagine?? I mean, you lose to B teams like Looneys, WITH your holdbacks. Can you imagine how bad your team would be with out them?? Yikes!

Dum dum. No holdbacks. If you are going to keep saying that, provide your proof. Nobody from the Mid-Atlantic goes to Denver just like we never went to Dicks' in FL. Total money grab and waste of time and money.

Madlax owns you. That statement is at least true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which MadLax player is the "big kid" who everyone suspects is a holdback and is "the" team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which MadLax player is the "big kid" who everyone suspects is a holdback and is "the" team?

If you played them you would know. He’s the tallest kid on the field. Guessing he’s 6” or more taller than the average player this age. You know, the size of a tall 13 year old. Get it???

Page 72 of 101 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard