BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,967
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 327 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Oiland Jack
Greetings from the Oiland you Lax Losers!

I tawt I would share wid ya's the philosophy that us Yellow Jackets instill in our goils when teaching them the highly complex game of lax.

Here are da rules of our game:

1. Always swing towards da head. Making contact wid da head is the best way to instill fear in yer opponents. Head shots always git a high five from da coach.

2. If ya git beat to a ball - dive for their legs. A sharp blow to the back of the knee always gits the results we is looking for.

3. Learn to spit a hocker from at least 10 feet away from da opponent. Dem goils from down south don't know how ta dodge a hocker on da run.

4. Take da butt end of yer stick and jam it into their sides. Sometimes this will crack a rib or two. I have found that hitting da dog in da side wid a stick is really good practice. The intimidation factor on an opponent (or bitches, as we say on the Oiland),always gits results.

5. Scream at da ref ! They is usually just a bunch of fairy guys or butchy old bags. They can be scared into giving you the call. Just remember - we got yer backs if they don't. We parents will let them know they can expect a good butt whipping in the parking lot if the call don't go our way!

6. If da game is tied or we is just up by 1 point - use our famous stall tactic invented by our genius coach for da 2015's. Fall down and start screaming. Since the clock is running, he will just stand there and stare over at ya for about a minute then he will waddle his fat butt over across the field to help ya. Just remember, don't try to git up. Da coach don't like dat. You must lay on da field and chew up that clock. I have seen this work several times - even in back ta back games using the same goil. Remember to practice yer injury and make it last until time runs out.

Well there you have it Lax Losers. The Yellow Jacket secrets to Lax success.

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

You know...this tool is attacking LI and not just the YJ. I am a TG parent and while I have no love for the YJs I think it's about time we stop taking crap from MD and NJ and VA etc...Is it possible for us to all stop hating each other and finally team up against the real enemies? Any Thoughts and try to keep it productive...no one needs to hear the usual stuff from both sides. Let's show this [lacrosse] we just wont take it any longer. After all we are STRONG ISLAND!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oiland, way funny. I am sure everyone will take offense, including me,but most everything rings true, with a funny twist.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know...this tool is attacking LI and not just the YJ. I am a TG parent and while I have no love for the YJs I think it's about time we stop taking crap from MD and NJ and VA etc...Is it possible for us to all stop hating each other and finally team up against the real enemies? Any Thoughts and try to keep it productive...no one needs to hear the usual stuff from both sides. Let's show this [lacrosse] we just wont take it any longer. After all we are STRONG ISLAND!!!!

"Team up against the enemy"? This is youth/HS lacrosse - nobody involved is an "enemy". You need to lighten up. Your post is not only not helping things, it's more fodder for those who make fun of Long Island parents/players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, he is a tool .I think the bad feelings between TG YJ will get less over time, I do not see it as much in the younger age groups and know that many of the kids are friends off the field.I think unfortunately what you get on this site is a small minority of many clubs who are bitter and angry and want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.Hopefully in the future the different LI clubs learn to work together to make each club stronger, ie scrimmages etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uptight much?? I'm guessing Jack is a YJ and just making fun of all the haters.
Originally Posted by Oiland Jack
Greetings from the Oiland you Lax Losers!

I tawt I would share wid ya's the philosophy that us Yellow Jackets instill in our goils when teaching them the highly complex game of lax.

Here are da rules of our game:

1. Always swing towards da head. Making contact wid da head is the best way to instill fear in yer opponents. Head shots always git a high five from da coach.

2. If ya git beat to a ball - dive for their legs. A sharp blow to the back of the knee always gits the results we is looking for.

3. Learn to spit a hocker from at least 10 feet away from da opponent. Dem goils from down south don't know how ta dodge a hocker on da run.

4. Take da butt end of yer stick and jam it into their sides. Sometimes this will crack a rib or two. I have found that hitting da dog in da side wid a stick is really good practice. The intimidation factor on an opponent (or bitches, as we say on the Oiland),always gits results.

5. Scream at da ref ! They is usually just a bunch of fairy guys or butchy old bags. They can be scared into giving you the call. Just remember - we got yer backs if they don't. We parents will let them know they can expect a good butt whipping in the parking lot if the call don't go our way!

6. If da game is tied or we is just up by 1 point - use our famous stall tactic invented by our genius coach for da 2015's. Fall down and start screaming. Since the clock is running, he will just stand there and stare over at ya for about a minute then he will waddle his fat butt over across the field to help ya. Just remember, don't try to git up. Da coach don't like dat. You must lay on da field and chew up that clock. I have seen this work several times - even in back ta back games using the same goil. Remember to practice yer injury and make it last until time runs out.

Well there you have it Lax Losers. The Yellow Jacket secrets to Lax success.

Love ya's all,
Oiland Jack

so sad that you obviously have no life. I'm sure you put a lot of time into that "witty" little posting there. Something tells me that was your big accomplishment of the day. You should be so proud.

The more time you spend putting the yjs down, the more apparent it is that you wish you were with us. Post away...you obviously are doing nothing else productive with yourself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The obsessive tool you want him to lighten up against has been calling 14 year old girls from long island thugs, you may be good with that but I am never good with an adult going after children.Does not matter what club your child plays for a so called adult should not be obsessing about any clubs teenage kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Team up against the enemy"? This is youth/HS lacrosse - nobody involved is an "enemy". You need to lighten up. Your post is not only not helping things, it's more fodder for those who make fun of Long Island parents/players.

Ahhh...Shut up and return to your sensitivity training class. Just saying we need to unite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The obsessive tool you want him to lighten up against has been calling 14 year old girls from long island thugs, you may be good with that but I am never good with an adult going after children.Does not matter what club your child plays for a so called adult should not be obsessing about any clubs teenage kids.

STOP, your obsessively bullying me!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all got your point. Our point is we are not good with parents and coaches condoning play that injures and bullies our kids. NOW WHAT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think everyone is forgetting that this is youth lacrosse!
Why can't the parents just act like the adults they are supposed to be?
The bickering & accusations I am reading on here are completely childish and set a bad example for the young lax players.
My daugher is a young lax player with the YJ's. We had an awesome season. My daughter's skills increased tremendously and she had fun! That's what matters people!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue is the YJ organization TEACHES THUG PLAY. It was proven in Florida, and many have seen similar tactics taught and displayed on other, younger teams. It is disgusting lacrosse and horrible sportsmanship.

The YJ club may not have thug players, ruthless coaches and/or trashy parents, but that is the reputation it is getting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Ahhh...Shut up and return to your sensitivity training class. Just saying we need to unite.

Unite? Unite against whom?

God, you are really doing a great job dispelling the myth that LI lacrosse parents are uneducated trash.

Like Reply Quote
R
Rodney
Unregistered
Rodney
Unregistered
R
Can't we all just get along?

Like Reply Quote
L
LITG Parent
Unregistered
LITG Parent
Unregistered
L
The real issue is that we are being made fun of because of the way 'some', not all of the parents act at the games.
I personally watched a game at the Lax Inception Tournament where YJ 2015 was playing M&D 2015. Great game for the girls - hard fought, a couple of cards on both sides. I did not witness anything going on between the girls. Honestly, I heard some M&D parents say it was the best game they had ever seen and not because they won.
HOWEVER, there were a couple of parents that were threatening the refs and yelled at the M&D parents they would get them at the National Draw. 'Get them?' what does that mean? Beat them up on the sidelines? When I look at the various posts it seems like there are just a few girls and a coach that cause issues. If it were not for those few then maybe we would not be having discussions like these.
The mere fact that this forum seems almost dedicated to slandering one particular team should make everyone involved think about what is really going on. Is it just the coach that is telling the girls to do this? Are there parents telling their girls to do this? I doubt it is the ownership of the club telling just these select individuals to do these things.
Maybe there just happens to be some type of issue with these girls. I really doubt the coach calls these three girls aside and tells just them to do these things. If it were a coaching issue then the entire team would be out of control.
We always heard about the YJ when my daughter was just beginning to play club. Her first tournament we made time to go and see the YJ play so she could see where she had to take her level of play.
We still like to see the YJ play and the games are always good. I just wish 'some' of the parents would just keep the raucous comments to themselves. It would probably make the whole thing go away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Ahhh...Shut up and return to your sensitivity training class. Just saying we need to unite.

Unite? Unite against whom?

God, you are really doing a great job dispelling the myth that LI lacrosse parents are uneducated trash.

Against who? Well...you for starters. Seems you are the crap stirrer on here. Unite simply means come together. So we can support the LI girls and not bash them for playing on a different club. Uneducated huh? If you say so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LITG Parent
The real issue is that we are being made fun of because of the way 'some', not all of the parents act at the games.
I personally watched a game at the Lax Inception Tournament where YJ 2015 was playing M&D 2015. Great game for the girls - hard fought, a couple of cards on both sides. I did not witness anything going on between the girls. Honestly, I heard some M&D parents say it was the best game they had ever seen and not because they won.
HOWEVER, there were a couple of parents that were threatening the refs and yelled at the M&D parents they would get them at the National Draw. 'Get them?' what does that mean? Beat them up on the sidelines? When I look at the various posts it seems like there are just a few girls and a coach that cause issues. If it were not for those few then maybe we would not be having discussions like these.
The mere fact that this forum seems almost dedicated to slandering one particular team should make everyone involved think about what is really going on. Is it just the coach that is telling the girls to do this? Are there parents telling their girls to do this? I doubt it is the ownership of the club telling just these select individuals to do these things.
Maybe there just happens to be some type of issue with these girls. I really doubt the coach calls these three girls aside and tells just them to do these things. If it were a coaching issue then the entire team would be out of control.
We always heard about the YJ when my daughter was just beginning to play club. Her first tournament we made time to go and see the YJ play so she could see where she had to take her level of play.
We still like to see the YJ play and the games are always good. I just wish 'some' of the parents would just keep the raucous comments to themselves. It would probably make the whole thing go away.

The real issue is people who don't take the time to read some great posts and simply shoot the [lacrosse] one liners out.

Don't let the few loud mouth jerks who post here stop the good thoughtful posts from being heard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's be honest - it's also part of the culture from Long Island. I have seen embarassing behavior from teams/parents from all over the country, but the behavior/language from Long Island teams and parents are consistently an embarassment to the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you, I, and every team on the east coast knows that it is certain girls, and coaches on certain teams within the same club, and that club director does nothing to rectify the problem, and all you Y.J.'s continue to pay them,then you all deserve the tarnished reputation you have received. Make Carol fix the problem, or move to another club and make that club the dominate club from L.I. But we all know you will not because your afraid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can one "make" Carol Rose fix the problem when SHE is the problem herself?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can one "make" Carol Rose fix the problem when SHE is the problem herself?
stop giving her your money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason people will not leave YJ is because they know that what you are saying is complete nonsense. Funny that you believe a coach is teaching promoting girls to hurt your children and the only thing you do is come on this site and whine.The YJ parents and kids will not turn on their friends and teammates .Keep begging for the YJ players to leave , so obvious your true reasons why.Keep attacking the YJ parents and players it just makes them closer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's be honest - it's also part of the culture from Long Island. I have seen embarassing behavior from teams/parents from all over the country, but the behavior/language from Long Island teams and parents are consistently an embarassment to the game.

This is quite untrue. LI parents may have an accent and are animated but all will agree the Maryland and Virginia parents are equally as loud. The difference is they feel they can say what they want and no one else can. I witnessed this many times and it's quite amusing. Next tournament pay attention to the lunatic screaming coming from these parents and see what happens if you ask them to quiet down like they do to LI parents. You will see unacceptable behavior and profanity. Terrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure why all this talk is reflecting that LI lacrosse is not good. LI lacrosse is doing quite well. Us parents just need to act like adults and be civil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is not the problem do you really think UA,Schoolgirls, empires or any of these select premier teams she coaches would hire her if she condoned such behavior. Absolutely not. So please stop always making it about her. If she was teaching such garbage the college coaches would shy away from her too. The complete opposite is true. They flock to her because of her character and integrity surrounding the recruiting and training of these athletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason people will not leave YJ is because they know that what you are saying is complete nonsense. Funny that you believe a coach is teaching promoting girls to hurt your children and the only thing you do is come on this site and whine.The YJ parents and kids will not turn on their friends and teammates .Keep begging for the YJ players to leave , so obvious your true reasons why.Keep attacking the YJ parents and players it just makes them closer.

AMEN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is not the problem do you really think UA,Schoolgirls, empires or any of these select premier teams she coaches would hire her if she condoned such behavior. Absolutely not. So please stop always making it about her. If she was teaching such garbage the college coaches would shy away from her too. The complete opposite is true. They flock to her because of her character and integrity surrounding the recruiting and training of these athletes.
Everything eventually comes to an end...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN

No one is attacking so you will leave your club. Parents are just stating facts about play from the 2015 team that directly injured SEVERAL players. It has been witnessed by everyone and is not up for debate. That is the argument. No one is jealous and want you or your kids. You really can stop saying that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN

No one is attacking so you will leave your club. Parents are just stating facts about play from the 2015 team that directly injured SEVERAL players. It has been witnessed by everyone and is not up for debate. That is the argument. No one is jealous and want you or your kids. You really can stop saying that.

Not up for debate? How many 2015 yj games have u been at? Obviously you are just like the rest of the sensationalists on this site! They are kids just like yours. They are not criminals like you make them out to be! It is totally rediculous!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue is the YJ organization TEACHES THUG PLAY. It was proven in Florida, and many have seen similar tactics taught and displayed on other, younger teams. It is disgusting lacrosse and horrible sportsmanship.

The YJ club may not have thug players, ruthless coaches and/or trashy parents, but that is the reputation it is getting.

Yeah from this site! from mindless drones like yourself,who can't wait to jump on the band wagon about anything negative regardidng the YJ. They are kids just like yours. this whole smear campaign from anonymous THUGS is rediculous and pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a YJ parent or player. However, I know plenty of them.

This is one of the funniest quotes. CR has created a culture of the "ends justifies the means." This same culture has put so much focus on the wrong things for her players to focus on. Instead of focusing or teaching things like loyalty, sportsmanship, and unity she has instead decided to focus on win at all costs. Behave however you like as long as you win.

What is sad is that her focus on winning has actually hurt her program recently. You ask how? Take a look at this past year. On the club circuit, if you were playing YJ Blue, you knew you were playing their best team. However, this past year she made two blue teams at every age level. Why? There are a couple of reasons. One reason is that she could now bring in even more money to her program. She did not need to cut anyone. Just make another team - call them blue as well and have parents who are delusional think that maybe my kid can one day play on of these teams. The second reason she did this was because there were too many unhappy campers in her own program. Her focus on just the best team and just the best girls was pissing off a lot of people who were lining her pockets. The internal politics were creating issues not just at each age level, but also across age levels.

Parents and players of other teams were "rooting" for other teams who had received all of the focus to lose. Parents were happy when teams "streaks" were broken and outwardly discussed it amongst themselves and outsiders.

This summer it has come to a head. Teams, coaches and players have been called out for their tactics. However, one of the reasons why this will not change overnight is because of one main issue: FEAR. Fear the Bee is the YJ slogan. It happens to be so fitting. Parents within the YJ's fear the Queen Bee. What will happen to me and my daughter if I was to speak up? Will I be blackballed? If I am a coach and I speak up, what will happen to me? Parents also fear the worker bees who are so loyal to the queen. If I go against the queen, what will happen back at my high school? Will my daughter still be able to play? Its almost cult like in some ways. People know something is wrong, but they are afraid to say or do anything.

This is club lacrosse and there are plenty of other good programs who have good coaches who truly care about the kids and their families. Not just about your checkbook. There are programs that have the right focus. Find them, speak to other parents. These are the difference makers. These are the people you should be flocking to. Instead they flock to the new blue team and the other 2-3 teams below them with 26 girls on a roster. Do not fear the bee. Do not fear yourself. Do the right thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When a college coach scouts a team/girl they are also on the sideline in and among the parents. Just because they give them a nice little college coach box doesn't mean they can't hear the screaming idiots up and down the side lines. Do your girls a favor and change the parent culture on the sidelines, you are the baggage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is quite untrue. LI parents may have an accent and are animated but all will agree the Maryland and Virginia parents are equally as loud. The difference is they feel they can say what they want and no one else can. I witnessed this many times and it's quite amusing. Next tournament pay attention to the lunatic screaming coming from these parents and see what happens if you ask them to quiet down like they do to LI parents. You will see unacceptable behavior and profanity. Terrible.

I call BS on this post. I am sure you have seen awful behavior from MD parents. What VIRGINIA teams have you played and witnessed terrible behavior from parents? Specific team and grade, please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that the girls that play on the top blue teams, especially 2015, have no choice but to stay and these are the parents that are the most vocal. I know that those girls are very good but there actions and attitude has made it almost impossible for another club to consider accepting them. I witnessed the off field antics 2015 blue displayed in Florida, and for those who were not there let me say that this happened when all the 1/4 and semi final game were happening on 2 fields, and all the competing teams were in a very small area. This includes the coaches and directors of both Top Guns and Liberty. Your team came from a building in two lines like a military unit, screaming and shouting in an attempt to intimidate not just Sky Walkers, but both Long Island teams. Ultimately the tactic failed in not only it's intended purpose, but in my opinion, solidified in everyones mind that witnessed the event that the attitude taught to your girls by the Yellow Jacket coaches is so deeply ingrained in there minds that no other club would be willing to take on, and try to correct, an attitude so pompous and damaged. This goes not only for the players, but parents. In contrast when liberty played Top Guns the parents mingled on the sidelines, and even complemented good plays and players from both teams, and though hard fought, the players walked off the field ( I think) with a mutual respect for each other . Something you Yellow Jackets just don't have either for, or from Liberty and TopGuns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

amen, that about says it all!

This is one of the funniest quotes. CR has created a culture of the "ends justifies the means." This same culture has put so much focus on the wrong things for her players to focus on. Instead of focusing or teaching things like loyalty, sportsmanship, and unity she has instead decided to focus on win at all costs. Behave however you like as long as you win.

What is sad is that her focus on winning has actually hurt her program recently. You ask how? Take a look at this past year. On the club circuit, if you were playing YJ Blue, you knew you were playing their best team. However, this past year she made two blue teams at every age level. Why? There are a couple of reasons. One reason is that she could now bring in even more money to her program. She did not need to cut anyone. Just make another team - call them blue as well and have parents who are delusional think that maybe my kid can one day play on of these teams. The second reason she did this was because there were too many unhappy campers in her own program. Her focus on just the best team and just the best girls was pissing off a lot of people who were lining her pockets. The internal politics were creating issues not just at each age level, but also across age levels.

Parents and players of other teams were "rooting" for other teams who had received all of the focus to lose. Parents were happy when teams "streaks" were broken and outwardly discussed it amongst themselves and outsiders.

This summer it has come to a head. Teams, coaches and players have been called out for their tactics. However, one of the reasons why this will not change overnight is because of one main issue: FEAR. Fear the Bee is the YJ slogan. It happens to be so fitting. Parents within the YJ's fear the Queen Bee. What will happen to me and my daughter if I was to speak up? Will I be blackballed? If I am a coach and I speak up, what will happen to me? Parents also fear the worker bees who are so loyal to the queen. If I go against the queen, what will happen back at my high school? Will my daughter still be able to play? Its almost cult like in some ways. People know something is wrong, but they are afraid to say or do anything.

This is club lacrosse and there are plenty of other good programs who have good coaches who truly care about the kids and their families. Not just about your checkbook. There are programs that have the right focus. Find them, speak to other parents. These are the difference makers. These are the people you should be flocking to. Instead they flock to the new blue team and the other 2-3 teams below them with 26 girls on a roster. Do not fear the bee. Do not fear yourself. Do the right thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN

Not up for debate? How many 2015 yj games have u been at? Obviously you are just like the rest of the sensationalists on this site! They are kids just like yours. They are not criminals like you make them out to be! It is totally rediculous!!!

First I have been to many games and know several players through SC HS lax. Second I didn't say anyone was a criminal. I said, as has everyone else, that there are players on that team that play beyond the rules and are injuring opposing players. All fact. Why are YOU saying your players are criminals and not focusing on the facts. Again, just to re focus for your response...I have been to many games over the past couple years and no one is a criminal. We await your response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN

First I have been to many games and know several players through SC HS lax. Second I didn't say anyone was a criminal. I said, as has everyone else, that there are players on that team that play beyond the rules and are injuring opposing players. All fact. Why are YOU saying your players are criminals and not focusing on the facts. Again, just to re focus for your response...I have been to many games over the past couple years and no one is a criminal. We await your response.

See you keep saying that it is a fact that there are players hurting girls because they are playing beyond the rules! I disagree totally. The SW girl was unfortunately hurt but the girls was going after a ground ball. You will say she jumped on her back , but I saw it with my own eyes. So your so called facts are wrong! I have never said they were criminals, just that these posts are so over the top that you would think they were. Everything you refer to is YOUR opinion. You are entitled to it. As I wrote before, be careful when you state opinion as facts, it is not fair to 14 year old girls who can't defend themselves against adults who are trying to have other people form the same negative opinion of them. If you want to post about the club, the coaches go ahead. Leave the girls out of it. I am sure you wouldn't want someone giving a negative opinion of your daughter that you feel has no merrit!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this point The Yellow Jackets are no longer the best travel lacrosse club. Both Top Guns and liberty are clearly on the same level and all three are very good. I no longer think that The Yellow Jacket organization as a whole can continue to use he jealousy of a superior team as the reason for posts against them. I truly believe that any complaints about your club comes from your attitude and philosophy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

amen, that about says it all!

well, they could leave then...afraid of CR? That is hysterical! you have no idea what you're talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately it is the lacrosse culture, whether your are from Long Island, Maryland, Virginia, etc. just read the threads. The comments made by individuals are from all over, not one program is excluding from saying offensive comments on this site. Maybe if everyone stops being so cruel and indecent to one any another and we all stop engaging in this blog, we can help change the culture. We are the adults, the role models for pur girls, lets all become better examples. Why not just stop bashing one another, stop attacking opposing programs, opposing players and coaches and just try together to change the reputation in general. No program is exempt for the negative behavior. These are young ladies playing hard and playing a game they love, enjoy it. Watch, cheer, and be positive role models, it is so disheartening to see this happening. Thank goodness my folks never behaved this way, it would have made a game I love into one I dreaded to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN

okay, so you're all not jealous...how about obsessed? Holy smokes! get a life people. You hate 2015 blue, we got it. we're thugs, we got it. we only socialize with our cult and cult leader, we got it. college coaches wont take us into college because of our obnoxious parents, we got it. Thanks for worrying so much about us but ...we got it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 327 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard