Originally Posted by Anonymous
WS ranking are finally out, here is my thoughts for the north qualifier

Venom - It’s their WS to lose
2way - How will they be without their holdbacks?
Fca - we’ll see how they do vs the best in the area, they haven’t played the top teams as much as the others at the top
Express North - see 2way
Express - will be very strong
Boston - created NE team to compete, choosing from Laxachussetts, 3D NE and 4 Leaf, almost all other teams are established, this is kind of BS in my opinion
Legacy - big expectations coming into this year picking up lots of talent, let’s see if they can put it all together, they have lost players
Cavalry - good team, will lose some talent to holdbacks
BTB - lost lots of talent, will struggle
Eclipse - should be strong, not sure how many of their top players apply age wise
S2S - good team but will be without top player due to birthdate
Prime time - improved but probably not there yet
Rebels - they’re putting lots of work in, brought in some new talent, with a decent draw they might qualify
91 Tristate - I think they will struggle
Surge - will show well at times but not vs top teams, good overall team, it’s just tough with all superstars on Venom
Igloo - not a whole lot of buzz around this team, will struggle
Sweetlax - top players in the past were holdbacks, will struggle
Albany power - b team?

Unranked and going

Rush - they should have been ranked, not sure what happened there…
Igloo Frost - hard working b team, will struggle without top talent

9 qualified last year here is my guess if 9 qualify again, pools can certainly affect this

Venom
2Way
FCA
Express
Boston
Legacy
Eclipse
Rebels
Rush

2way will be an interesting team to watch as their current 2028 roster is much older than most in the area. However, I’m giving them credit for taking a run at this after-all it’s an aged based tournament not grade.

I wouldn’t sleep on eclipse that program has tremendous players up and down.

Rebels and rush over express N - doubtful but I guess we will see.