Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That has nothing at all to do with ss and bs that has everything to do with that girl. That's it.

If it had nothing to with them then why would she personally thank both SS and BS in her acceptance speech?

You can’t argue with these nasty YJ parents. They’re trying to grasp at any straw they can instead of just acknowledging that YJ is weak in the 2023 age group and can’t beat TG or Igloo. I could care less about who does or does not go to Hofstra or who won the Teewaraton (although it is pretty cool that both are connected to TG). Personal attacks on SS are rediculus, but since she is a director I guess it comes with the territory, after all , look what they say about CR.I’ve been with the club for 4 years and have only experienced positive with the coaches and directors. Bill Smith is passionate about lacrosse and puts his heart into this club. I would like to see the LI clubs get along a little better, I think many of us just get dragged into these silly debates, when in fact, many of our girls will playing in HS and college together. We will look back at all this bickering as a huge waste of time!