Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its august and express was missing 6 starters

Whatever you say. Dukes missing kids too.

I guess Express needed more than the 30 kids on the sideline

I can't wait until next year when we can have this conversation again. Oh wait, that is right, DN doesn't have a high school team, but there will always be 8th grade, right Dad!

You honestly think this team is going to fold after this year? The program just started a couple years ago. So we can have this conversation again next year after DN continues to bring in bettter players. Who knows, maybe even some LIE kids may give it a shot. If you can't beat them, join them.

Your post shows you have no idea what you are talking about. If there is a DN 2022 team next year what tournaments are they gonna play in? Baltimore Summer Kickoff, Big 4 Summer, Crab Feast? Do you honestly think kids on Team 91, Crabs,Laxachussetts, FCA, LIE, Philly Freedom, Mesa, and the original Dukes team, etc....are gonna be allowed to go play for DN when they are all in the same tourney? If a kid is already on a top team, what is the incentive to play for DN. He is already going to play against the best competition and get seen by colleges at all the big showcase tourneys. And before you give me they can attend the monthly combine/tryout, those venues already exist for the HS player, they are called Jake Reed Blue chip, Maverick Showtime, and the Under Armour tryouts.

I will be glad to have this conversation again in a year