Originally Posted by Anonymous
This. I'm reminded of the time a YJ dad started trashing my daughter's team to her when he ran into her at a deli. She was 15yo and by herself. Very inappropriate. I lost a lot of respect for him.

The only thing you did about it was come onto a site a post an anonymously. Your daughter should be so proud her dads a loser.
Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that. [/quote]not only are you a bully but you're an Idiot with little reading comprehension, I never alluded that you knew she was, just letting you know that you're bullying a woman, witch is what you Y.J. douchbags do because your never man enough to try something like that with someone that will not be afraid of you . Like a true Y.J A-hole you hide behind your keyboard and your teen daughters. And there's nothing wrong with what, meeting someone to talk out an issue that you are obviesoly trying to intimidate people in, is that because your too stupid to hlod a conversation without slinging insults, which I bet lead to you getting your [lacrosse] kicked more than once. Not only are you a douchbag, and a bully, but also a homophobe, a three time loser [/quote]

I finally have it figured out , you are an idiot . When you say you will meet someone at "powders place " it assumes I know who that is , but you are too ignorant to actually see that . As far as the homophobic nonsense honestly could not care less if you are [lacrosse] I just figured I would let you know it's not my thing so I have no interest to meet you and "talk". My original post was simply if someone accosted my teenage daughter and was inappropriate with them more than posting anonymous things on the internet would be done .