Originally Posted by Anonymous
so, a 15 year old, who is in 7th grade, playing against other 15 year olds who are in their age appropriate grade is now considered playing up?

whatever parent thinks this is a moron!

Who said anything about a 15 year old 7th grader?

seriously who said anything about a 15 yr old 7th grader.No private school here either! Point was kid was playing up in rec 2 years older than his age because of his skill. now is playing grade based of his club. READING BETWEEN THE LINES to try to make your point again shows that calling all families out is just sad. good luck in High School and flying over your kid the rest of his life. Exact parent my kid will never be around.

You must have missed the point. The father said his child was playing up, which he wasnt. His child was playing in his age appropriate league. His child was born in summer according to the father. So his son would have been on the younger side when MYLA had its U11,U13,U15 . But his father failed to mention that every other year his child was 13-14 months older than all the other players in that league. I guess that slipped his mind.

Now his father wants his son to have an advantage other children born in same month dont have. Just because his father decided his child to do prefirst ( which is his right) , somehow that translates into getting an advantage other children dont get in youth lacrosse???

I am not sure where the 15 in 7th came in either??? I think that if you are held back two times you will be 15 in 7th. Most kids start off 12 and turn 13 during 7th.