BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,844
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 is going, the rest is irrelevant

It will be exciting to see the 3rd best team on Long Island play.

3rd? keep going

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just dont see anyone coming remotely close to 91. They have brought down 2 game changers and the rest of LI cant compete. Igloo/Rebels/Express dont have the talent. 2029 is a very weak class to begin with, this will just magnify it.

There you have it. Why bother showing up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just dont see anyone coming remotely close to 91. They have brought down 2 game changers and the rest of LI cant compete. Igloo/Rebels/Express dont have the talent. 2029 is a very weak class to begin with, this will just magnify it.

One is actually a 2029. He has played with them a number of times before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They going to bench the coaches kids to play the Venom kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom did the same thing last year, it didn’t help!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 players this year. Still need 8 others on the field besides those 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels scrimmaged S2S ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels scrimmaged S2S ?

Considering your kid was on one of the teams.. Why not let everyone know how great it went?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering your kid was on one of the teams.. Why not let everyone know how great it went?

It was a great place to scrimmage. Pretty hard not to get better in that place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-2

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 players this year. Still need 8 others on the field besides those 2.

They’ll have the 8 coaches kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029 class is loaded, just spread out. Igloo 91 moose express all very good. After that who knows

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excelsior games worth it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 didn't have great fall.. I know who cares it s fall i'm sure the two adds will help but didn't they loose their best attack b/c of the 100 mile rule? so new adds prob a net positive but not sure many will agree they are now the best have to prove that first.
Rebels are still trying to add kids to get better not a bad team time will tell
Express I surely hope they improved from the fall or they are a bubble team at best
Igloo had a solid fall especially vs all other LI teams its fair to say they are the team to beat until proven otherwise.
Moose unfortuanltey just lacks the depth but def have some good pieces.

On any day any one of these teams could win/loose vs each other . It all will come down to who is playing the best at that time not sure much separates the top teams... but the drop-off after these teams is pretty dramatic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excelsior games worth it?
if your kid wants to play another game sure why not spend the money other than that its just a hyped game at this age playing with a new group of kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 didn't have great fall.. I know who cares it s fall i'm sure the two adds will help but didn't they loose their best attack b/c of the 100 mile rule? so new adds prob a net positive but not sure many will agree they are now the best have to prove that first.
Express I surely hope they improved from the fall or they are a bubble team at best
Igloo had a solid fall especially vs all other LI teams its fair to say they are the team to beat until proven otherwise.

On any day any one of these teams could win/loose vs each other . It all will come down to who is playing the best at that time not sure much separates the top teams... but the drop-off after these teams is pretty dramatic.

Good analysis but don’t underestimate moose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They could feasibly all make it. The question is how good the non-LI teams are. Figure Eclipse, Sweetlax, some contrived Mass team will be locks. Leaves a few other competitive teams like EN, Preds, PT, 2W, Orange Crush. Probably missing some too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams change drastically from fall to spring to qualifiers to WS. You will see 2-3 new players on 2W, EN, PT, BBL, LE, Dukes, SL, 91, Express come July.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston’s Pfinest I believe is a WS team (minus a few summer birthdays who have played this fall). They have cleaned up this fall/winter. Might be a strong CA or CO team as well. 100 mile radius allows the population dense east coast teams to load up compared to the teams in the Midwest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams change drastically from fall to spring to qualifiers to WS. You will see 2-3 new players on 2W, EN, PT, BBL, LE, Dukes, SL, 91, Express come July.

Teams will not change drastically from the qualifiers to the WS. Has to be the same roster for both events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston’s Pfinest I believe is a WS team (minus a few summer birthdays who have played this fall). They have cleaned up this fall/winter. Might be a strong CA or CO team as well. 100 mile radius allows the population dense east coast teams to load up compared to the teams in the Midwest.

I would assume the kings will represent Colorado with a good team. Same could be said for southern California.. But that’s about it west of the Mississippi. They can not compete on age yet.
I’ll preface this with admitting I’m making an assumption here. But I can pretty much guarantee that the Bostons Phinest team that has cleaned up this fall will not be at the qualifiers. The name may be, but the roster will not be the same. Look who they competed against and where they played and it has national/holdback/reclass team written all over it. And I do not mention that to start a discussion about holdbacks. If they were to bring that team, which they won’t, they would destroy every team from Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They going to bench the coaches kids to play the Venom kids?

What positions are the venom kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91?? Based on what??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91?? Based on what??

Probably based on the fact that they will have venom kids playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91?? Based on what??

Probably based on the fact that they will have venom kids playing.

The kid who plays up on Venom is definitely the best 29 on LI. But he can’t play alone.

The best prepared and best coached team is going to win. Getting all the kids to focus and buy in to the team first and not a me first concept. Giving up the bad shot for the one more pass.

There are going to be some surprises.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just dont see anyone coming remotely close to 91. They have brought down 2 game changers and the rest of LI cant compete. Igloo/Rebels/Express dont have the talent. 2029 is a very weak class to begin with, this will just magnify it.

91?? Based on what??
Not sure what the question is here seems like a fair assessment all we hear on this board is how great they are yet ,lost to igloo and moose and it could be argued the rest of the fall schedule was average at best. But not denying the fact the addition of the the kids from the 28 team playing w/ the 29’s could be a net positive even tho they won’t have their best attack not sure where the confusion is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo in for a wake up call. 91 venom player can do it himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what they thought at the nlf championships last year. What happened then? Need a team, not just 1 kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what they thought at the nlf championships last year. What happened then? Need a team, not just 1 kid.
I hope the kid does well but if they don’t win they will have plenty of egg on their face for stamping their feet about the original location getting it moved and then not winning it all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really fair to say that any 12-13 year old can do it himself. However, there are a lot of parents and players who are in for wake up calls when they face rosters that have kids that typically play at the 28 level. Completely different level of play. Just like the 29 and 30 years are completely different. Just picture your kid, or a good 29 player on your son’s team, playing down against a 30 team. I bet you can see them scoring multiple goals. Will they win games all alone? Obviously not. Will the teams containing these players be a bit of a surprise? Absolutely.
You can expect 2way, EN, 91, rebels, PT, and probably more to be a bit different than you are used to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My money is on 3D New England for the W.S.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know what they say about a fool and his money…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know what they say about a fool and his money…
yeah thats right everyone stay home ... save your money of course 91 is gonna win so why should we all bother

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team from NY will win. Igloo is favorite. 91 and Rebels are dark horses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You better check 2Way’s roster!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You better check 2Way’s roster!

How many different Team HQ addresses they got for this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I just dont see anyone coming remotely close to 91. They have brought down 2 game changers and the rest of LI cant compete. Igloo/Rebels/Express dont have the talent. 2029 is a very weak class to begin with, this will just magnify it.

91?? Based on what??
Not sure what the question is here seems like a fair assessment all we hear on this board is how great they are yet ,lost to igloo and moose and it could be argued the rest of the fall schedule was average at best. But not denying the fact the addition of the the kids from the 28 team playing w/ the 29’s could be a net positive even tho they won’t have their best attack not sure where the confusion is.

Because they aren’t good. We all saw it this fall. They added 28’s but so did everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a director that 12 teams from North qualifier make the WS so no excuses. Also means other regions are super light on entrants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a director that 12 teams from North qualifier make the WS so no excuses. Also means other regions are super light on entrants.

South region only has 4 teams.

Why even have this qualifier then? Just have the main even in July and have everyone go. Pool play Day 1 to determine seeding and a large bracket play days 2 and 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

South region only has 4 teams.

Why even have this qualifier then? Just have the main even in July and have everyone go. Pool play Day 1 to determine seeding and a large bracket play days 2 and 3.

Why call it the World Series? Clown and circus tournament

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard