BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,844
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If that’s true, why have they updated the website with hotel links for Minneapolis in the last month?

make sure you book non-refundable

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings are out…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings are out…

They sure are. Look at the Hawks outside the top 10!!!

I’ll wager that you won’t see Igloo dad here this Fall complaining about the rankings like he did last Fall.

Did 91 lose to Leading Edge? No score on tourneymachine and you check the socials of the club no picture of winning. Game not counted in the rankings. Something fishy going on. Not posting scores to maintain rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat LE. Scores should be updated. But who cares it’s the fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beat LE. Scores should be updated. But who cares it’s the fall.

Who cares if it’s the spring? Really who cares?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably all true but will anyone pull their kid from qualifiers to make a point? We’re all sheep and will go along with it like we always do.

Opposite. I’m putting my kid into the qualifiers to make a point that your kid can’t compete on age. Bring your kid or not, point made.

Exactly!! Everyone is tired of playing kids older even if they are following their own local school rules. Age based sports is the best. No one is impressed with your holdbacks, the Schellenberger, Spallina, and Millons of this wotld. They cheated for their own benefit and to the detriment of the kids they competed against in youth, H.S. and College. This is why the World Series is so popular with many people and why the location doesn’t stop teams from going.
?
Sorry to bring up facts and all but didnt Spallina win multiple World Series of lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

It’s college lacrosse get over it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman
20 yr old freshman

20 yr old freshman

Be quiet, no one is supposed to know. We don’t have holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

And he was a super senior in high school before that. Cheater!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina ranked 116th in shot percentage last season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

Played his entire freshman season at 19 years old. Older for LI standards but younger than a large majority of every private / prep school kid from New England down to the mid-Atlantic to the far west coast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notice how 91 wanted the rules changed after he graduated...... LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does Rebels 2029 Black have WSYL in Philadelphia? They know something we don't?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does Rebels 2029 Black have WSYL in Philadelphia? They know something we don't?

Everyone knows what you don’t. It’s been said here a bunch of times as well. The championship event is moving back east. Minnesota was a no go for many clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok - 91 and express are traditionally the youngest teams in the country. To say 91 wanted to change to a birth month model is wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

And he was a super senior in high school before that. Cheater!

Nope, you should find a new sport, this one’s too tough for your kid. Soft

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 yr old freshman

Played his entire freshman season at 19 years old. Older for LI standards but younger than a large majority of every private / prep school kid from New England down to the mid-Atlantic to the far west coast.

He lived in NY though buddy. In NY he’s a holdback cheater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t get all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth over traveling to MN for the World Series. God forbid you have to hop on a plane rather than driving to a tournament. Plenty of families from CA, FL, TX, and the Midwest fly for every tournament. Buck up you sissies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t get all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth over traveling to MN for the World Series. God forbid you have to hop on a plane rather than driving to a tournament. Plenty of families from CA, FL, TX, and the Midwest fly for every tournament. Buck up you sissies.

Great for those families. Those same families are the exact ones who show up with 14 and 15 year olds for 12 and 13 year old lacrosse. They deserve the travel tax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed but the tantrum was successful. I’m now ready to boycott any tournament that is not north of Maryland and south of Greenwich. That way we can just keep playing each other and rule the youth lacrosse message boards!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does this mean Express/TriStar will cancel that competing tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
location for World Series is listed on their website.

Downingtown, PA at United Sports Training Center

June 30 - July 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok - 91 and express are traditionally the youngest teams in the country. To say 91 wanted to change to a birth month model is wrong.

Love to know what this is based on - I guess facts don’t matter. Most of the 91 and Express Coaches have held a kid back of their own - they are fully on board with this. How many go from public to private then another private then another private? Check the Duke Jr. or the Syr Soph.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on non Rebel club. Has been going to Sports plex training, it’s off the charts great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love to know what this is based on - I guess facts don’t matter. Most of the 91 and Express Coaches have held a kid back of their own - they are fully on board with this. How many go from public to private then another private then another private? Check the Duke Jr. or the Syr Soph.

detest to break it to you slick, but the rosters of pretty much every top D-1 program is nothing but rich kids from private schools. Better get on board or play d-3, that’s what’s left for Public school kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that’s true, why have they updated the website with hotel links for Minneapolis in the last month?

It’s updated. With the new location.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
detest to break it to you slick, but the rosters of pretty much every top D-1 program is nothing but rich kids from private schools. Better get on board or play d-3, that’s what’s left for Public school kids!

You got me. OK, meathead, remind me again what is wrong with NCAA D3 lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He should know, he was one of those prep school kids who had to reclass to compete with the public school kids. Now he puffs his chest talking about his prep school team in the lunch room at his lax bro job in finance where he makes less money than most of those public school kids. He lives in the house his parents left him in the neighborhood he grew up in where he struggles to pay the property taxes and country club fees so he can keep up with his neighbors lifestyles. This is all he has is, spewing his detest on an online child sports board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He should know, he was one of those prep school kids who had to reclass to compete with the public school kids. Now he puffs his chest talking about his prep school team in the lunch room at his lax bro job in finance where he makes less money than most of those public school kids. He lives in the house his parents left him in the neighborhood he grew up in where he struggles to pay the property taxes and country club fees so he can keep up with his neighbors lifestyles. This is all he has is, spewing his detest on an online child sports board.

You’re right, all except the property taxes and CC dues, that’s easy, I do have dad’s company after all. Hey we’re hiring guys to clean the toilets on the overnight, you interested?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re right, all except the property taxes and CC dues, that’s easy, I do have dad’s company after all. Hey we’re hiring guys to clean the toilets on the overnight, you interested?

He definitely was a reclass. Sounds like a little man overcompensating for something else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now that the temper tantrum worked for 91 and express are they both going to qualifiers for the WS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now that the temper tantrum worked for 91 and express are they both going to qualifiers for the WS?

Only if they can complain about Express North and 2way cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s the 28’s

And that 2Way team are known cheaters; repeat offenders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2way kids are from Greenwich and can afford to submit forged passports and fake report cards. Everyone knows this.

Before this gets affirmation from you lunatics, I’m kidding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just play the game and stop complaining. Younger Kids, older kids, who cares. If your kid starts Varsity as a Freshman, are you going to complain he is going against a Senior? Come on!! Teams will qualify, teams will lose first round, a team with win the WSYL, it does nothing for them except make memories. By the way, not all holdbacks are done for lacrosse. Most are done because the child is young and it will help with school and maturity. Grow up people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just play the game and stop complaining. Younger Kids, older kids, who cares. If your kid starts Varsity as a Freshman, are you going to complain he is going against a Senior? Come on!! Teams will qualify, teams will lose first round, a team with win the WSYL, it does nothing for them except make memories. By the way, not all holdbacks are done for lacrosse. Most are done because the child is young and it will help with school and maturity. Grow up people.

I don’t know a single kid that was held back for being young or immature.. I know MANY lacrosse holdbacks! I think that is true for most people. So yeh we have a problem with it. These kids are not in H.S. or College. They should have the ability to play kids their own age. If you need to be held back for being immature or for academic reasons you should still have to play travel ball with your age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Children are held back in pre-school and kindergarten for maturity/growth…not 6th, 7th, 8th grade like we are seeing everywhere today.
Find another excuse for your kid’s lack of talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Children are held back in pre-school and kindergarten for maturity/growth…not 6th, 7th, 8th grade like we are seeing everywhere today.
Find another excuse for your kid’s lack of talent

Whatever. Let me know how your superstar does when he tries out for JV as a Freshman. Don’t be surprised if there are older kids on that team. I’m sure you’ll be on the phone with the AD: “Wait. My son played travel lacrosse, but now you’re telling me he still plays with older kids in 10th and maybe even 11th grades? Wait until I tell them on BOTC.” Yawn - get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard