Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too bad Sage doesn't make private chat rooms so that we could compare notes without being harassed. You'd be pleasantly surprised to hear just what activity we've gone through alone with such schools and who else we know as well.
BOTC does have this feature for private discussions. Two REGISTERED users can directly message each other without needing to do so over e-mail or by posting on the message boards. Become a registered user and you can take advantage of this feature.

Now onto dispelling another error on your part....if I can figure out how to post up a copy our DIRECT invite from JR I would do so.
Send a copy to cagesage@backofthecage.com and we will handle the posting for you with your child's name blacked out.

I think your club coach knows exactly who is going to JR with a direct invite. If he chose not to tell you, that is between you and him.
This is usually the case.

That was a long diatribe filled with numerous inaccuracies on your part. Do the research. Call the IVY's directly and ask them...(we've been to four, btw at their request, for enlightening discussions, shall we say?) call ND and ask them.
BOTC can confirm that five of the Ivy League schools (not all) have started recruiting from the Class of 2017.