"There is no problem. Here is the thing... the post was in response to a question. The "list" was not random and it was not put out there as one persons opinion. The names were posted in order to give the parent of a younger player some facts that were based on reality.

It was not the "opinion" of the person who posted the names (it was the "opinion" of the coaches of the best college programs that was being pointed out. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that all of the girls are or were listed by Inside Lacrosse as "top" high school players/recruits. The very fact that they were all recruited by the top college programs, ranked by Inside lacrosse and played in the Under Armour games or for Team USA would seem to indicate "most accounts"."

Try to follow along. Above is the original post I was addressing. The poster actually says correct me if they were wrong, they were corrected but your hatred of bigger athletes ( I suspect because your little Susie was told by some program they are concerned with her size) clouds all you read. If you too dense to see that the original post was not some list they copied but is in reality the posters opinion then I should have just realized you cant argue with stupid.