Originally Posted by Anonymous
6 hours of lax against really good competition....$100 I think its worth it....Thanks for counting OUR money...Your opinion means NOTHING!

They made $10k for 2022

Any feedback on the Igloo tryouts?

joke ! half their players are at brine...so how is this a legit tryout? you all just donated your money!

Do you really think the kids at Brine had to tryout? So being negative and just encourage your son to do his best. I doubt they are looking for a lot of players, they have two really good teams and that's it. Unlike Express which will field as many teams as possible.

of course they don't have to try out but I'm sure their were kids at tryouts that are just as good or better than those kids
but they will not give them a chance ...sad.. its all about the money ..and one team is really good their b team needs some work but
no one is going to pay 3k to be on aspen...so that's is why the team doesn't change

Don't you dare go talking about how kids at the tryouts were better than the kids at Brine. You know nothing. Zero. Shut your trap and keep your thoughts to yourself. The team doesn't change much from year to year because it doesn't need to. Just do us all a favor and
SHUT UP

Case in point ~ total fools!

so funny! you can not make this stuff up