BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,017
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Have not seen any Clippers videos. Did they get beat by a bunch of hill Billie’s? It’s very weird
10,643 2,154,803 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why isn’t 91 going to NAL? Other grad years are attending.

Their only focus is winning the World Series.
1,011 198,374 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
Congratulations to the 2028 Annapolis Hawks.

Great HOCO season!

28 Hawks won using 2027s. Not a single on age Hawks team won a HoCo Elite title this year in younger divisions. What happened?

This is so silly. The Hawks are noticeably smaller than the other top teams in that division. Just give them their due and move on.

Thanks Hawks dad, now go back to the Annapolis Yacht Club and sip some girly drinks. Funny how you deflect from the fact that the 28 Hawks also have holdbacks. I guess because they are your holdbacks and not big holdbacks it makes it ok. It's fine, Annapolis isn't known for manly men.

Hawks like many MD teams have single and double holdbacks. The rest of us are supposed to bury our heads in the sand and ignore this fact.
10,643 2,154,803 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 11:50 PM
I wonder what many here will do now that this phase of the kids' lax lives is coming to a close. By Labor Day, this board will look a lot like the spam-laden cobweb covered site that the 2027 forum is now. Sneak peek at the empty nest for many, depending on your level of obsession.

That is a good question. I am guessing everyone will just move over to the High School sections.

The 27 page was never as popular as this one. I imagine parents of boys in this age group will still have a lot to say.

If any but a handful are frothing up the high school boards next year they need more hobbies. Maybe half a dozen 28’s across the region will see real time.
10,643 2,154,803 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Think about this ..nobody that’s knows about lacrosse cares , it’s just really bad public school low level lacrosse!
I have been around Long Island lacrosse for 30 years and it’s never been worse! The big boys are worse than the little schools, and even they aren’t good! Darien a Ct public school beat Manhasset by 15 goals !
Chaminade embarrassed Darien ..
Enjoy the game, have fun watching little Johnny , but comparing Nassau to Suffolk and League 1 to league 4 is like comparing bad to worse..All the talent runs to the private schools Chaminades JV would beat Syosett by 10 !

St.Anthony's is on another level no doubt. But Chaminade would have a tough go with a Southside and GC this year.
10,816 4,309,022 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:20 PM
The Aces girl would not really be a great addition to Hero’s, Coppermine or anyone down here. Recent MnD add dad is trying to redirect the chat.
3,184 787,013 more...
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:19 PM
The Aces girl would not really be a great addition to Hero’s, Coppermine or anyone down here. Recent MnD add dad is trying to redirect the chat.
3,184 787,013 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:55 PM
The Roland Park Head of School was just forced out. Heard an email went last night. If that's not a statement how that coach was treated, I don't know what is.
She is pregnant and may want to take time off with her family. Not everything is about lacrosse…

100% about lacrosse
fyi- heads of school dont get let go over one thing even if it is lacrosse and baltimore. plus doesnt sounds like only problem with coach was the head but doesnt matter anyway.

Those that know…..know!
5,347 1,453,208 more...
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Nothing embarrassing about a 4OT loss.
3,184 787,013 more...
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:14 PM
= Parent who calls club director every week to "catch up"

Can you give us more specifics or at least tell us the club smile
1,028 311,413 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:00 PM
I did notice some Florida defenders hitting defenseless players behind the play, so the SPSG goalie should fit in great there.

Who will be the new Maryvale head of athletics and will that impact what happens with BR?

Why would anything happen? Coach at spsg makes up a story and can’t prove it’s true !

Gators delivered a playoff beatdown to the Terps on their field today just like the Gators did to the Lions on their field!

This is hilarious as SPSZG goalie is heading to Florida Gators and teams she is connected with ended both BR and CNR seasons - tough going in the Reese household - ha!
Still mad neither recruited your daughter I see. It’s been a couple years now. Let it go.

Haha. More likely, Maryland players classlessly diving/flopping just like Maryvale girls. They have common coaching

Not a flop when a 225 lb player cross checks a 110 lb player. And the elbow to the back was nice too. But yeah the classless part was being on the ground.

Why? A guy half of BR's size wired his jaw shut last time he decided to fight a man.
5,347 1,453,208 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:45 PM

The 31’s have priority
1,011 198,374 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 09:38 PM
Glenelg held the ball for 7 minutes just to get one shot off… Let’s get a shot clock

Boo hoo. You lost. They out coached your coach! Pressure out and get the ball back! Too bad the MV coaches didn’t know how to get their team good shots vs the zone too. Everyone knew MV has 1 player. They took her away and won the game. And the MV peeps think that will win next year vs an IAAM team ? Stay in Carroll and be the big fish !

As a parent of a daughter in IAAM, I can tell you MV, Century and Glenelg would certainly beat all B and C teams we offer. Let's not pretend our conference is stacked from top to bottom.

Nobody is pretending B or C conference is good or was included in the discussion. Those teams would struggle to make playoffs in A conference.
5,347 1,453,208 more...
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 09:37 PM
Congratulations to Heros! Well deserved win in the NGLL National Championship.

Shifting gears. For those of you who tried out for AS. How did it go? Thoughts on overall process?

It was long (too long) and honestly there were some of the best players in the '29 mid Atlantic that didn't get a call back. Really shocking. Started with 80-90 kids called back maybe 50. I know they are independent evaluators but, in this format, I am not sure the best team will be representing Maryland. Someone who knows the Maryland teams well, I can say they missed badly on some of the girls they let go home at call backs.
i thought team was not announced yet? are you saying that the ones dismissed early are cut?

Yes, that’s how these usually go based one experience with my older kids. Usually the kids they call back are those who made the first “cut”.
1,028 311,413 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 08:47 PM
I did notice some Florida defenders hitting defenseless players behind the play, so the SPSG goalie should fit in great there.

Who will be the new Maryvale head of athletics and will that impact what happens with BR?

Why would anything happen? Coach at spsg makes up a story and can’t prove it’s true !

Gators delivered a playoff beatdown to the Terps on their field today just like the Gators did to the Lions on their field!

This is hilarious as SPSZG goalie is heading to Florida Gators and teams she is connected with ended both BR and CNR seasons - tough going in the Reese household - ha!
Still mad neither recruited your daughter I see. It’s been a couple years now. Let it go.

Haha. More likely, Maryland players classlessly diving/flopping just like Maryvale girls. They have common coaching

Not a flop when a 225 lb player cross checks a 110 lb player. And the elbow to the back was nice too. But yeah the classless part was being on the ground.
5,347 1,453,208 more...
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:29 PM
Embarrassing? That’s actually a funny comment. Are you a parent on Coppermine that got beat by Crush to make it to Nationals or a parent on another MD team that didn’t even make it to the Mid Atlantic finals?

Also, According to the NGLL website EagleStix won the Championship in 2022, so I guess you’re wrong
3,184 787,013 more...
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:10 PM
Is Crush the first Midatlantic team not to win the National NGLL at any age?

Yes. Very embarrassing
Agreed. I'd be embarrassed too if I were Coppermine, M&D, and Heros that a rec-based club team beat them all to get to the National Championship tourney!
3,184 787,013 more...
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous Yesterday at 08:06 PM
NLF for 2031s? Tell the ND, Duke and UVA coaches I said hi, I’m sure they’ll be watching. #clownshow
Obviously it's not about recruitment at the 2031 level. It's about ensuring the boys see the absolute best competition and grow as players.
3,329 1,063,325 more...
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 07:42 PM
= Parent who calls club director every week to "catch up"
1,028 311,413 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 07:41 PM
1,011 198,374 more...
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous Yesterday at 07:38 PM
Final rank Haverford, Malvern, Saliesianum, Lasalle, Radnor

Why would you do a Final Rank at the start of the PIAA District playoffs?
3,329 1,063,325 more...
Re: Boys 2030 Midatlantic Anonymous Yesterday at 07:38 PM
I would be curious how they assign different refs to games. I noticed some of the refs ,at least in the elite games, are the same guys I see at some MIAA games. Do the best refs get the elite games and so on? Of all the games I saw I can only remember walking away from one or two thinking the refs did well (I was pleasantly surprised after the Hawks v FCA game earlier this year as an example). Do they use HOCO as a training ground for high school refs? It feels like that should be what rec leagues are for.
571 166,115 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 07:37 PM
Congrats Next Level.......if people are honest, I don't think anyone saw that coming. Just shows the parity at the 2029 elite division.

Odd that the year of parity aligned with age verification…..
2,642 578,739 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 07:33 PM
The Roland Park Head of School was just forced out. Heard an email went last night. If that's not a statement how that coach was treated, I don't know what is.
She is pregnant and may want to take time off with her family. Not everything is about lacrosse…

100% about lacrosse
fyi- heads of school dont get let go over one thing even if it is lacrosse and baltimore. plus doesnt sounds like only problem with coach was the head but doesnt matter anyway.
5,347 1,453,208 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 07:26 PM
NL boys updated their instagram with pictures of the 3 new players.... must be true

They're off the ML online roster, too.
10,643 2,154,803 more...
Page 1 of 110 1 2 3 109 110
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
7 members (BiggLax, Heartlax26, abowden, JimSection1, Thirdy@BOTC, LILAXDAD2023, cltlax), 5,722 guests, and 3,547 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod