BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts391,072
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 6 hours ago
Just shining a light on how HHH is run at the youth level so as many parents are aware as possible. Apologies if that makes you uncomfortable. I’ll be around as long as his teams lose by 15 goals every single game in every single tournament they play- I think it is a really bad thing that he is doing. If you think what he is doing is good, I’m happy to hear your points.
3,402 1,087,178 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Congrats to LE, they were just too big and fast for us. Hopefully we can get another crack at them at NAL. Venom picked a bad time to play sloppy
694 157,288 more...
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Heros with a decisive win over Coppermine today.
Lots of competitive games at Impulse with Crush continuing to look strong. They added a top middie from M&D which only makes them stronger.
3,280 815,027 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After lax by the sea scores it is increasingly more obvious that babst, jesters black, and igloo are the front runners of li lax. Top guns unimpressive this weekend to say the least.

They went 2-1 & beat #7 Heros green tho. Is early in season to state anything
184 47,598 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 6 hours ago
Congrats to Express Chucks!
Always good when LI dominates the MD teams!
556 133,845 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 7 hours ago
Anyone complaining about age with the 29 year is in for a rude awakening.
Take a look at the team photo of leading edge who won the 28 division.
You people have it easy.

Totally right. This 2029 class has never played against older kids. Ever.
1,044 211,171 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 7 hours ago
What happened to Venom? They seem mid....
694 157,288 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 7 hours ago
Just heard the most toxic player and family on McD won’t be back next year. Needed to go to a school where mommy coach has more control. I’m guessing this helps team next year. Won’t matter for me now that my kid graduated but I bet the number of comments dies down.
Until you and your daughter are gone JO, the toxicity remains. Make no mistake.
5,430 1,492,400 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 7 hours ago
Power league works! Suffolk teams were soft and weren’t prepared!
10,926 4,350,928 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 11:41 PM
I don’t get it, why do you keep mentioning crabs. They are ltlc legends. That’s what the uniform says. Yes they will play as crabs in some tournaments. True Baltimore played well against crabs and beat them in the first game. However true Baltimore lost in the championship. Koopers did get better since going 0-7 in hoco this year. See what I did there. True Baltimore B team really struggled in the tournament. Oh sorry I did it again Preds B team struggled.

I don't get it. Legends and Crabs are the exact same team (kids, coaches, parents) during the same season. Some weeks, they wear a legends jersey, some weeks they wear a crabs jersey, and then they switch back. Koopers was never True Baltimore during the same season. True Baltimore certainly never beat the crabs 2029 team (or ltrc/ltlc/legends) except maybe in one of their dad's dreams - or even got close. Ever. True Baltimore and Preds were never the same team. There are numerous players on the Preds B team that played for True last year - but how many? Is it even a majority? I don't follow your point.

Give Preds their due. They beat a very good Crabs team. Not a lot of teams did that this year. And the only other Baltimore-based team to beat Crabs was FCA in the fall - so Preds in great company. Preds develops kids with their tremendous coaching.

And give the Crabs their due. They bounced back and won the tournament.
2,691 600,147 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:26 PM
You people have it easy.

That the team that had prep school helmets on “8th graders”?
1,044 211,171 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Heard Mt deSales is moving down to the B, anyone can confirm?
5,430 1,492,400 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:55 PM
You people have it easy.
1,044 211,171 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Make no mistake about it but family toxicity is still there. They act quietly and run the politic circle on that team and despite their musings the buddy head coach couldn’t win with the same talent that TC had. Graduation is our gift from that dysfunctional team
5,430 1,492,400 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Anyone that was there knows that Surge had 1 venom kid there. They borrowed the fogo for the day

Borrowing a AA fogo is huge.

Cheaters!
Their fogo quit on them right before the tournament.
694 157,288 more...
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Team Ten is absolutely loaded and is the team to beat in the 2026 class assuming all starters are healthy. All starters are projected high end D1 recruits. Their offensive depth is second to none.

YAYYYY!!!

If there is so much depth, it should be okay if the starters are not healthy. They hav 3 full midfield lines and 4 attack. They will be fine. along with the other Top 5 in the age group.

Should, would, could. The starters are the starters for a reason. Look at ND, they had 3 full midfield lines which is very hard to stop, but their 1st line is obviously their best line. Would they have had the same success if some of their starters were out? No. Does the beyond their first line depth help them build and sustain leads? Yes. Does the depth help them have stamina deep into the season? Yes. This is common sense.

So you are comparing your team to the D1 College National Championship team? It is High School where you can run one line of Middies all game on offense. Thye dont need a second line and most teams at most run a second line out there once or twice a game. Sorry your son isnt on first line, mine is and will play all season without losing his stamina.

That’s quite a reach, you must not be very intelligent. Regardless of the level of sport, depth playing a role in team performance is the point. Are you really too dense to grasp that?
10,693 2,348,035 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Parents, prepare to hear from your friends…. My son is just helping out the chucks orange team today, the struggle is real

Orange didn’t do so hot without Chuck’s players helping them this weekend

enter the 2027 express kids. Shameless

From what I noticed there were 2 kids with #3 jersey, 2 kids with #44 jersey, 2 kids with #88 jersey.
5 kids with white or non black express helmets
One kid blatantly wearing St Anthony helmet
2028 black chucks were in DE so they use 2027 kids
How many actual 28 orange kids????
Igloo robbed of fair chance at championship.

The Express team should have never been there...it should have been a Legacy vs. Igloo final

According to results they were there because they went 3-0 in pool play. In very convincing fashion.
694 157,288 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:25 PM
After lax by the sea scores it is increasingly more obvious that babst, jesters black, and igloo are the front runners of li lax. Top guns unimpressive this weekend to say the least.
184 47,598 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Express with a big showing at NLF.

Yup, CoachC run teams are always usually in the top tier of teams.
556 133,845 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 10:14 PM
Just heard the most toxic player and family on McD won’t be back next year. Needed to go to a school where mommy coach has more control. I’m guessing this helps team next year. Won’t matter for me now that my kid graduated but I bet the number of comments dies down.
5,430 1,492,400 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:10 PM
I don’t get it, why do you keep mentioning crabs. They are ltlc legends. That’s what the uniform says. Yes they will play as crabs in some tournaments. True Baltimore played well against crabs and beat them in the first game. However true Baltimore lost in the championship. Koopers did get better since going 0-7 in hoco this year. See what I did there. True Baltimore B team really struggled in the tournament. Oh sorry I did it again Preds B team struggled.
2,691 600,147 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 10:09 PM
NLF this weekend in DE. Looks like DCE and the InstaClipper Show are the only two Baltimore-DMV teams playing.

The Clip Show needs to stick to B tournaments. They were iutscored 37-4 in their last 3 games when they played Elite level teams
10,722 2,206,083 more...
Re: MD Girls 2028 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Just asking a sincere, factual question: where does the Sky Walkers 2028 Blue team practice?

Multiple locations. One is The St. Paul’s School
3,280 815,027 more...
Re: Boys 2033-3rd Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:54 PM
Not a good showing for 91! Team 91 Nitro went 0-5 at NLF all blow outs. Guess not as good as they thought. Might wanna stop trying to play up. 91 Valor 1-4 only win was second day against 91 Nitro 😳
59 10,960 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Looks like Chaos is using 28s again like they did in the WS qualifiers.Parents on that team are shameless.Paying all that money just to have kids from another team dominate playing time .I guess as long as they get their 91 hats and bumper stickers it all good.

Isn’t the NLF for 29s and below age based. Lotsa choices on Long Island for choice. They obviously accepting of this. And if they are unhappy they can leave. They are not cheating, just putting the best team out there. Don’t agree with it, but what a parent chooses for their son is their choice.

Age based is a misconception.
The World Series is age based. As long as the kid is born after 9/1/2010 they can play regardless of grade.

The NLF and other tournaments are grade based with an age cut off. So kids are supposed to meet both requirements. For 2029, they must be in 7th grade or less (6th etc) and born after 6/1/2010. So any team running 28’s, not in a WS event, is not playing by the rules.

Next year there is no age cut off for 29’s. You just have to be in the grade.

I didn’t see any glaring violations this weekend. 6/1 cut off allows kids to be a complete year older than others, so puberty is rocking while other have not started. Some tes definitely have more of those “older kids” than others (Fusion, Kings) but it’s within the rules.
1,044 211,171 more...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
3 members (BiggLax, IrwinFletcher, LILAXDAD2023), 4,909 guests, and 6,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod