BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
New Reply

Bold Italic Underline Strike-through   Fonts Font Size   Font Color Smilies   Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag   Quote Quote Quote List   Insert Link Insert Email Link   Quote Spoiler  
Post Icon
Post Options
HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.

CAPTCHA Verification

In Response To: "Re: Air travel and lacrosse gear"
Powderfinger
Powderfinger
It looks like I'll be flying to two tournaments this summer and I'm seeking advice from those who've done this.

Usually I've got a trunk full of lacrosse gear, chairs, tents, and coolers which I can't be dragging behind me on an airplane. Right?

Do I just go to a Walmart and get a cheap chair and styrofoam cooler to be discarded when I leave or what? A collapsible cooler? I had one once and it leaked; I also don't think it offered the greatest insulation which, given the southern venues, I'm sure will be important.

What's the best way to fly with sticks? I really hesitate to check them in the soft-sided cases we already own. I've seen what the airlines have done to my hard-sided luggage and it's not pretty. The airline sites are pretty clear that the sticks must be checked, too, and can't be carried on.

Any travel tips from the experienced will be appreciated...