BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts391,485
Members2,611
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
New Reply

Bold Italic Underline Strike-through   Fonts Font Size   Font Color Smilies   Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag   Quote Quote Quote List   Insert Link Insert Email Link   Quote Spoiler  
Post Icon
Post Options
HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.

CAPTCHA Verification

In Response To: "Re: A bit overwhelming."
Lancerussell
Lancerussell
Good afternoon, this is my first post and my real first experience with travel lacrosse. I know I am late to the party but was thinking about next season. I have a son presently in 3rd grade playing in our local travel team. I am happy with the program but feel he needs more. I am interested in him joining one of the other travel programs in existence on long island. I guess my choices are, Long Island Express, Team Igloo, Team 91, fl$ & Team recon. I think there are more and would certainly like to know about all of them as to see what would be a good fit for my son. Our family lives in Nassau County. After reading posts for the last few hours i have noticed that people have opinions about all of the programs. Some bad and some good. I have also noticed that programs fluctuate form year to year. Having a very strong team one year and a weak team the following. My son is getting into it. A year ago I would've said he was one of the bottom level players but worked his butt off this past summer & winter participating in clinics. Now I would say he is the middle of the pack of a completive program. Having personally grown up with travels sports myself i am aware of the BS that permeates any program. I guess my question is what programs are there? Does anyone have a no BS assessment of any program? Any recommendations? You can send me a private message so as not to be bashed by other members. I just want to join a program where my son learns and improves. My desire to figure the best fit for my son is what matters too me. I know wins and losses are also a good thing BUT would rather have him play than me feeding my ego on making an ELITE team. Thank you in advance for your help!