Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A talented kid will always get an opportunity to play somewhere in college but the YJ's make it a bit easier. There are many ways to achieve your goals. I agree that playing on the 4th team doesn't really mean much do some camps make a video and then do the leg work and it should work out. If you are on the 4th team your probably only playing D3 in college anyway and most of those schools are either a walk on or a tryout so the YJ's and their travel and fees wasn't really needed except for your handful of practices

I would put the top 5 Division 3 schools against any D 1 Team.
They could run with the top 5 will probably loose . From teams ranked 5 to 10 they will get some wins. From ten on it is anyone game to win. Nothing wrong with D3 great experience good competition and a chance to enjoy college. Yes my Daughter is a D3 player, team made it to the NCAA final four for D3 and her experience was just as great as a D1 Player.Was the money I spent on travel worth it yes.

You are clueless , your top 5 D3 schools would have no chance against the stronger D1 schools.