Originally Posted by Anonymous
The brinks truck carrying all that YJ money starts its traveling road show this weekend. Amazing how big they have gotten.

30 teams now probably grosses almost $1.5 - 2 million a year with camps and clinics. A monster business.

It's for sale.

What's your guess on her net? Put a multiplier of 4-8x on that and there is your asking price. Probably in the 2-4 million range WOW!!!! That would really narrow the field of bidders

Last years rumored price was 2 m .
That might be low but there is huge risk once she steps away and with new clubs starting up every year the talent pool gets diluted which long-term will affect their ability to consistently be a top program. Even top programs in soccer hve given ground to new start up academies. Dynasty's don't last forever, buy low, sell high!

The sticky point trying to sell would be to who? Get a high profile lacrosse player or current coach, that current parents and players would be comfortable with, I doubt there is a single one out there that could even come close to affording it, and I'm sure you couldn't find anybody to hold a note on it, sure CR wouldn't hold it. So now your left with business types or partners which will spook everyone right out of town instantly. YJ is what it is because of Carol, huge risk for anybody else to buy as it could unravel quickly without her. I know I would be very weary of any new owner taking over.