Originally Posted by Anonymous
This tryout is complete.
NEXT CORRUPT TRYOUT TO COME IS UNDER ARMOUR

Two coaches are YJs and the new addition to the staff is from St Anthonys. This should be a complete and utter sh?t show.

You are pathetic , your kid is obviously not that good. Why blame YJ , the person running the show and coaching the top team at school girls is not YJ and not exactly a fan. Please point out a kid who should have made a team that did not. Yes it's annoying to the parents of kids who made a team , my kid comes from a below average school team and yes had 1 coach who is involved with her travel club , not her travel team. Tell your kid to work harder not to blame it on the big bad YJ organization. The kids I know who made the teams from TJ are excellent players.

Please try to have one post without using the terms pathetic, moron or [lacrosse]. Trust me, you'll feel better.

Stop blaming YJ when your daughter fails to make a team and be honest with her, she will feel better.

I would say 90% of your posts insult either the parents or the players themselves. Not sure why. You apparently have an exceptional athlete as a child, but you are very quick to anonymously hurl insults at people, as well as ridicule the lacrosse skills of teenage girls. You don't have to do this. Be proud of your successes, embrace civilized debate, and most importantly, just enjoy the game of lacrosse. Good luck.

The poster can't help themselves. The JY's are run through fear and intimidation. That starts at the top, trickles down through the coaches, then to the players and then to the parents. It is the YJ way to bully other people by calling them names, intimidating them, using hidden agendas, being a political animal and clearly not honoring the game. You see this first hand in the behavior of their coaches and directors both in the high schools they coach at and the travel teams they coach.

Everything they do comes back to being the big bad bully. "Fear the Bee." Overtime as more of their actions on the field, at practice, in tournaments and in tryouts are exposed, the more they will lose their power. We have all seen some of their actions and they are appalling. If some of these coaches pulled the same stuff they do in the classroom that they do on the sidelines, they would be fired or brought before the school board. Why don't people speak up? Fear - plain and simple. This is the YJ way!