Originally Posted by Anonymous
This tryout is complete.
NEXT CORRUPT TRYOUT TO COME IS UNDER ARMOUR

Two coaches are YJs and the new addition to the staff is from St Anthonys. This should be a complete and utter sh?t show.

You are pathetic , your kid is obviously not that good. Why blame YJ , the person running the show and coaching the top team at school girls is not YJ and not exactly a fan. Please point out a kid who should have made a team that did not. Yes it's annoying to the parents of kids who made a team , my kid comes from a below average school team and yes had 1 coach who is involved with her travel club , not her travel team. Tell your kid to work harder not to blame it on the big bad YJ organization. The kids I know who made the teams from TJ are excellent players.

Please try to have one post without using the terms pathetic, moron or [lacrosse]. Trust me, you'll feel better.

I'm not blaming it on the YJ organization but the system as a whole. It's completely corrupt. Non deserving kids make the teams over more talented kids each and every year because of their connection to the evaluators/coaches. If you don't think that's the case, you my friend are the pathetic moron you keep calling others.