Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am from the community and thanks Firefighter Bill, you ego maniac YOUR season and watching YOUR games mean nothing, it was a tryout of anonymity, so YOUR past, YOUR championship, YOUR standout players, YOUR club affiliation means nothing. Each player was supposed to be a number on a t-shirt. Our coach was bias period, your ego has you on here defending "the MT.Insano cause" when all of the other parents and coaches are keeping there mouths shut. Typical behavior from you and your cronies. You of all people should know where there is smoke sometimes there is fire.

I am not who you are referring to, so chill out! You can think what you want (even though you are dead wrong). The purpose was the post was to stick up for the 3 girls you said weren't worthy!! I am not even sure which 3 you are referring to, but for you to say those girls only made it because of political influence is ridiculous and unfair !!! If you are so bitter that you can't support or even acknowledge that they are outstanding and hard working players is unwarranted and pathetic. Please don't disparage these girls to make YOURESLF feel better about your own daughters abilities! You have to realize that your attitude will rub off on your daughter and she will have resentment towards her team mates. Is that going to make anything any better? Mt Sinai or any town does not need an anonymous malcontent spewing inaccurate BS. The team has been a tight knit successful program where everyone gets along with no issues! Your attempts to sabotage this are futile! Good luck to you and your daughter. Please be silent on the sideline! No one needs your drama!!!

Relax "Mt.Insane O", like you; people are entitled to an opinion,
If my opinion is that coaches including your coach took advantage of a system and YOUR players were benefactors that is the point not a single player was pointed just the number of players. So not every school was represented as an evaluator over site maybe? or lessoned learned maybe? You just continue to prove to everyone that they are correct when it comes to the "Mt.Insane O" better than all when it comes to lax in our community.

Not from Mt. Sinai but you really need help. You obviously have a kid you think is better than she is. You rant against someone who tries to help your program by scouting other teams etc. and say how its all political when in fact his kid did not make a team.Stop being so negative , I would be willing to bet not one kid on the top team does not have some connection with one of the evaluators in some respect, does that mean its rigged , of course not. Those kids happen to play alot of lacrosse coming in contact at some point with coaches (evaluators) who happen to be more involved in Long Island lacrosse than others. My daughter knew several of the evaluators, some thru club lacrosse, some thru camps, some thru just playing for teams that need kids at tournaments, some thru playing against them in school and club. In some respects its probably does help that they are familiar with her and in others it hurts. No offense but if powder were an evaluator his personal bias would affect his scoring its just human nature, last year it was CR controlling the tryout because she was coaching the top team, this year its a broader YJ conspiracy even if the coach of the top team clearly dislikes YJ.