Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, about half the evaluators were from Suffolk high schools and half were from Nassau. They were from the A,B,C and Catholic HS conferences. So what I am saying is that a HS coach from the C class in Suffolk would not recognize or may have never even seen a Class A "superstar" from Nassau ever play. With that said, we all know that Newsday and MSG Varsity is a joke. They only focus on players and teams that call into them. They get it right part of the time, but get it wrong more often. My opinion.

Certain High Schools have anywhere from four to six players on the rosters and there coaches were the evaluators. It's that simple don't be so damn naive. One young lady was ill for a better part of the day and still made a roster. She happens to be good enough to be there but a "tryout" is a "tryout" unless your coach is an evaluator. Get the numbers of what high schools these kids play at and you will the "coincidence" wink wink of what schools the evaluators coach.

Are you that moronic, yes some high schools have 4-6 kids total on the rosters of the three teams, does it surprise anyone that GC, Manhasset ,St. Anthony,ESM, or MT. Sinai would have multiple kids make teams considering they are nationally ranked programs. Please tell us other than your daughter who did not make a team that should have.

A-hole multiple kids is fine and best teams have nothing to do with it. There are great players who are not on good teams. It's an integrity issue! St.A's 4- players GC-7 players CSH-7 players Manhassett 5-players Not sure if any of these Nassau schools had an evaluator present but if I had to guess I would say yes. Mt. Sinai 5-players had an evaluator, Smithtown East 4-players had an evaluator, Huntington 3- players had an evaluator, ESM-3 players had an evaluator, Sachem North-2 players had an evaluator. is that clear enough for you. So by your argument CSH should be all world and Northport and Farmingdale suck. Get your head out of your asses. What a joke.