Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2015 yj blue,2016 yj blue ,
Exactly, can you really expect any club to slap together a team in a year or two and take down a yellow jacket team that has been together for years and years (amassing over 100 games-2017 reference), which is especially more the case for the older teams. It's suprising the TG teams are competitive at all (yet they are). But I agree, give the younger teams time to develope and they will be neck and neck. And that's what you should want as a parent no matter what club your daughter plays for. A CHOICE. A choice to play for whatever competitive club you want.
I agree, choice is good. I'm a YJ parent and I do hope that TG is successful in getting better each year. Seems to me that it is still somewhat "regionial" and that has hurt clubs like express and Liberty. Boards like this may help to increase the interest and create a more competitive environment. Competion helps everyone.
Being a Liberty parent ,I have to say that I don't Think that TG has done any damage to Liberty, But has devastated 91. and hurt express on a much lesser scale . 2015 YJ blue is the best team on long island bar none, sorry TG parents wishful thinking doesn't make it so. And before you go off the rails , TG and Liberty have not played yet so let them play before you start sticking you chest out and speculate how much better TG is than Liberty. Remember your program is new , and though you have done well , you still have a way to go Good luck to all your daughters