Originally Posted by Anonymous
A- Scarsdale
B- Somers
C- Rye
D- Bronxville

A - I like Scarsdale but the battle between them and Mamaroneck I think will be a good one for a few years to come. Arlington was a fantastic bright spot last year and Wappingers can always do some damage.White Plains is a dark horse in A
B - Somers I don't think is as a done deal with Yorktown always hanging around - though they will drop from the dominant teams of the past. A battle looms for the top spot with Mahopac. Many others battling for the mid-pack there. This is the best Somers team in years and it's a perfect storm for them Dark Horse: Fox Lane
C - This will be the grinder class this year with Rye the team to beat But the threat of John Jay, Byram as a sleeper - with new coaching staff, and never counting out Pelham is formidable. This could be any one of those 4 teams. Dark horse here is Sleepy Hollow
D - Will be down to Briarcliff and Bronxville again. Like A, I don't see that changing much in the next few years. There will be individual talent in D but I don't see a team taking either of them down. Dark Horse: Pleasentville always seems to find a way to get it done.

There was a lot of coaching movement this off-season. Seeing programs adjust to new ways versus teams that have established staffs will be interesting to see what happens. I will take the experience this year.