Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML dad here. FCA is the team to beat this year. They have always played us tough even when they were little. Some matchups are like that.....but they are vastly superior to last year. Sure we were short handed, but I have to assume they were too (???). I "maybe" like our odds with everyone playing and a goalie without a broken hand....but they are legit.

I know people are going to scream HOLDBACKS.....but whatever....that's how the system works. FCA is a great organization and I don't have any dislike of them whatsoever. Other teams better be ready.....
You missed the previous poster’s emphasis on “this is not the FCA team of past.” Madlax has never lost to them. Ever. But from before the bell rang, you could see they had picked up 5-6 new, and huge, kids… a few holdbacks, and so what that’s within the rules, but also just som pubescent 12-13 year olds. The game was even in the first half, but with no goalie in the second and only 4-5 subs, the outcome was never really in doubt.

FCA will lose to the Hawks. FCA might be the champs of the Fall, but time will tell. Hawks dropped a 20-piece on them in HOCO.