Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Somers will probably be the 1 seed in B with that cupcake schedule

TZ, Rye, Wappingers (ok, they're off this year, but traditionally tough), White Plains (Better than usual) P'ville, Rye, Yorktown, Lakeland and Greenwich....

Yes, cupcakes all.

Yes, cupcake. The teams that you have beaten have an overall record of 47-51 and the team that you lost to has a 5-5 record. Come on man.[/quote]

Ok, one: stop with the "you," I have no association with Somers, I am a fan of Section 1 Lax. Two: I can read stats from Kevin Devaney's blog too - at least give him the credit for putting together the info, rather than pass it off as your own.

Somers has no control over OLL, L/P, Greeley, or Fox Lane's records. They are league or crossover games they have to play. They added non-league games with Yorktown, Rye, Wappingers, Tappan Zee, P'ville and Greenwich which are traditionally solid opponents. Yorktown is a .500 team right now and it's not like they are playing a soft schedule themselves. Somers is already in arguably the toughest league in Section 1 and THEN they added those teams. You are way off base on this one.