The ranking is entertaining and I would say I agree with the original poster's top ten. Some later teams mentioned have never been in the conversation and need to prove more.

Turtles are clearly the best "team" of 2017, if you don't agree you are one of two things....That said, the "team" is what draws the (most) most attention. Certainly appreciate that some of the turtle players are well above average. The remainder of the team are very good to good players and could mix with any of the players on the top ten list and no one would know the difference. My son and others have played against, practiced with and had tryouts with them many times. There are many good players in 2017 that can challenge skills of individual turtle players. The turtle team however operates very well, no argument there. No college coach is recruiting a team unfortunately.

The remainder of the top ten has some proven strength at the top and some developing ability just below. There are many good players and it will be a fun next several weeks watching the games. My feeling is, after this past weekend, anything can happen as there is talent deep into the list.

Remember though, enjoy this thread for now, 2017 is nearly over as the boys go to JV and varsity. Hopefully some of you have younger boys so the entertainment can go on.