Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sure your son is not on the Terps Black... How many teams on this list have beaten the Terps Black? At least 3 of them, so that puts them in 4th place at best.

Agree, the product (Terps Black) has not lived up to the advertising. What a shame! Those kids and parents were sold a bill of goods.

Gladiators have improved dramatically and have beaten Terps Black. They have earned the 2 spot in the rankings, on the field. Terps Black have only earned their ranking off the field.

I would have agreed with you before this weekend, however the Gladiators got beat up by BBL pretty good this weekend. I thought the Gladiators were the best team on Long Island coming into the fl$ tourney, however they didnt seem to play well. They also had a tough time with fl$. I think theyll definitely be back though......

Terps Black are a very good team, its just a shame that all this moving kids around nonsense takes away attention from the field where it belongs.....

They are all good teams that will win some and lose some. That is the nature of sports. However the problem with Terps Black is the arrogance of the parents and coaching staff. Have you ever heard them on the sidelines? They think they are above it all and that arrogance is what puts the "spotlight" on them when they lose...