Just catching up. I just watched BC v UNC . Great game by BC. However I see the issue with refs on both sides of teams. There is always a discretion calls. But they need Instant replay badly. I point bringing up fouls, yellows etc..as this is always subjective.

Two major screw ups in final minute(clock stops) with refs that has nothing to do with discretion or refs. If they have replay clock would have been corrected. Time for women’s lax to up the game.

1)UNC doubling. Ball goes out of bounds at 33.8 clock ticks to 28.0(6 seconds lost. When play resumed 28 seconds on clock.

2) KH has ball inadvertent whistle , clocks goes from 11.4 to 8.3-3 seconds lost. When play resumed 8.3 on clock

That is almost 10 seconds lost on clock that if they had replay would be added back.

Note -Gait had 8 seconds put back on clock in NW game at 27:56 mark. How were they able to add this back with no replay???? Bench ref on it????

Just add replay to increase integrity of game to next level.

Overall a great college season even with Covid. Great job by all teams and kids to preserve through it.