Originally Posted by Anonymous
bayshore romps farmingdale by 8
manhasset beats up eastport by 10
mt sinai loses a close one, but its C division ( who cares, there are 10 teams sitting home that could beat them)

1) Probably correct. Bay Shore can score.
2) Agree completely. It could be more.
3) I'm not sold on NS but you are right--it is Class C.

Someone mentioned this before but why not have a Suffolk/Nassau tourney--all Class A, B, C winners plus two Catholic school teams. That would be great.

There is only one Catholic school worth playing
You say that like you have seen the catholics play. I believe that Kellenberg, O.L.M. & S.J.B could run with, all the publics and beat most

Lets start with SJB....since they just finished in second place to St A. Their record against public schools:5-1.

Long Beach won 16-12, D 1 team with an overall record of 6-11 finished 2nd to last in the division & didnt make the playoffs.

Pat-Med won 16-8 , D 1 team with an overall record of 7-8 finished in 15th place & didn't make the playoffs.

Seaford won 15-9 , D2 team overall record of 9-8 finished in 7th place in division & didn't make the playoffs.

Deer Park won 15-5 , D2 team with a overall record of 6-9 finished in 15th in standings & didn't make the playoffs.

Plainview JFK won 11-8, D4 team with an overall record of 3-12 finished 2nd to last in division & didnt make the playoffs.

Comsewogue LOST 16-19 D2 team with a overall record of 9-8 finished as a 7 seed in the suffolk B playoffs

I wouldn't call that running with the publics and beating most! The overall record of the public schools they played was 40-56.. The only team they played with a winning record and went to the playoffs they lost to. When SJB starts to play some of the teams in their back yard such as Babylon, West Islip, Bayshore , East Islip , & West Babylon they can cosider themselves playing with the publics. Untill then St Anthonys will look at them the way SJB looks at the current public schools they schedule....an easy win!