"This kind of turnover happens all the time at these top clubs name any of them and see the names on the roster change 40 to 70 % from 5th grade to 10th grade. Some year are worse then others because a team will fold and the kids all move to new teams."

While this is most likely the case it does beg the question why pay for a "top" team in 5th grade? What is a top team? Winning? (not at 2023) Do all the top teams charge that much more than other teams, if so is it worth it? I know I am responding to an old post but MadLax parents should take note. There are 2029 teams now being formed and a 2024 team with a college sized roster. Some players on the 2023 team started in 3rd or 4th grade and now need to find a new team a year before HS because Madlax imported an entire MD team that already had kids well known by the coach. I know everyone is free to do what they please and all kids can be replaced at any time. But "trust the process" is a joke. When a kid leaves Madlax he is called an ungrateful quitter. What happens when the club fails to develop the player? What does 90% turnover in the 2023 team say about the club in the year just prior to HS? Advice is look out for you and remember that there are other options in N.VA now more than ever.