Originally Posted by Anonymous
Man you dont read so good must be that public school Education. “Primarily made up of” is a quote of how IL described all the teams ie:“Mustangs (comprised primarily of Mt Sinai N.Y.)”. No one has said that OC was not all McD girls they just weren’t ALL THE McD girls.

As far as why McD or really any MD team doesn’t play the NY teams I personally have no knowledge of the different conference rules or the logistics of it- I’m just a parent.

IAAM and NY class1-2 are both the top two conferences in the country every year. The difference between all those great teams you listed and McD is McD has gone undefeated since 09. Don’t believe any of the schools you listed have even come close to that. They will lose eventually maybe to a NY team maybe not, but when it happens the will go down in history as the greatest lacrosse dynasty ever.

You know what if you want to say “Mt Sinai beat McDonogh” go ahead have at it. But your the only one believe that..

Who cares about My. Sinai beating "Mcdonogh " by 1 goal. ESM beat "Mcdonogh " by 6 goals!

Agreed. They didn't just beat them by six, they were up 4 to 1 minutes into the game and never let the gap close. They won both draws and played a paced, strategic game at times up by 8 goals.

First is this a joke, you lost to a team that McD beat up so stop acting like you were the best team there. The results of an indoor 7 on 7 do not exactly translate into beating them at a regulation game. What the results of the 7 on 7 do indicate is that LI has some very good players and teams in all the classes. LI had A,B,C,D teams at the event and they all represented LI well.

First of all I don't recall anyone saying that they thought ESM was the best team there. 2nd of all ESM came with their whole team and played their whole team even switching goalies at halftime during their 1 goal loss. Hmm now that you mention It, I think ESM may have been the best team there!

What a tragic loss to the lax community, “the best team there” did not make the playoffs. Sincerely hope Inside Lacrosse starts an inquiry on this mess!! Maybe they should just hand ESM next years troohy now and save everyone the travel expense.

Good idea!!