Fog City (St. Ignatius, CA)
St. Christopher's (VA)
Hill Academy #1 (Canada)
Hill Academy #2 (Canada)
Malvern Prep (PA)
St. Anne's Belfield (VA)
St. John's (DC)
IMG Academy (FL)

So this is the list of High School teams playing in the team tournament connected to the East coast showcase. They are saying they have two slots open which will be filled by showcase kids from the day before. So please tell me how the colleges will not be showing up to watch these teams play? I think I can handle my public school son getting a Butt kicking by these teams. If he is able to score one goal on Hill Academy that should open at least one college coaches eyes I would think?

No, redneck dad. There are only 5-8 guys who come to the event period. There are much better events that they go to on that weekend. But those who are there are there to watch the IAC and WCAC teams, not a team thrown together of mediocre kids. The guy is watching the kid from Hill Academy, not the random HS kid getting run over.

You know what the best part is when you call me Redneck dad it gets funnier every time. Also you know what amuses me the most. How you can bash a Madlax product or team but once again you never give your club or another event that is better so we can compare to see if you are correct or not. So we know the weekend please list the showcases that are better? I will be waiting for your list and your club so we can see this way better option you are referring to.