Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hope I don't actually know any of you f'in losers. Nancy Drew, Hitchcock...wth....pathetic. Thanks for playing....bye!

Before you go. I hope you have time to read my other Nancy Drew recommendation .. " The Vanishing Crabs on Lake Avenue " ..so much intrigue and mystery..You gotta read it!

It seems very obvious that your kid either never made a Crabs team after repeated attempts or did make it for one season and never invited back. You are very bitter and basically childish. Your actions/statements clearly point that out. Now, please, we all ask that you keep your promise and leave, just get the [lacrosse] out, you are really an immature idiot.

It seems obvious that Nancy Drew books must really get under your skin. Problems with English class after repeated attempts?

Could give a rats as* about Nancy Drew books. You seem to be the fan of this "girls" directed literature. Your sentence structure sucks and I would be careful making feeble attempts at criticizing another's English. Look in the mirror butthead, you will see a complete idiot.

Sure you dont like Nancy Drew! I bet you just finished her latest book " The Mysterious Loudmouth and his Quest for Holdbacks " .

The argument you two have started is making this forum boring. Please stop this drivel.