Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are more good players, more good coaches, more good clubs, and more holdbacks for everyone. The Crabs monopoly is over!

Well, all of the HS teams remain top 5 nationally, and this isn't the first year there's been an influx of options by any stretch. In building to HS, they always seem to figure it out, and between FCA and Crabs (and the one great Looney's 2020 team), there really aren't other local clubs that can tout that level of consistent success at the HS level. Hawks are at that level now as well. I would contain your excitement. When these teams finish committing the majority of the 2019's this year, and the 2020's and 2021's have another year of very high success, the best middle school kids are going to continue to matriculate to the top clubs. Sorry, but drama on a forum about some middle school changes and transfers just isn't going to change the course of nature. I hope some other teams/clubs do get to that level, but Crabs isn't a monopoly, just one of a couple really really consistently producing clubs around town, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Have fun with the sport, my friend.