Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well if this guys son did have a write up from Ty and his son is as good as he says he is. I think this proves our point TY is writing about and pointing out the top players in high school lacrosse. He has said several times he can not see every player. But until another sight pops up doing the same service he is the best at it. Maybe you can talk one of those D1 lacrosse scouts to start a sight and have them give rankings and write ups a shot. I think everyone who reads his sight and lists is fully aware it is not 100% on point. But I find it really funny the hate towards him but his counter parts from other sports get very little hate. I see the guys who make high school football list and most of them are 110 pounds with glasses. At least TY played some higher level lacrosse.

All you need to do is talk to Ty one time and you will know what everyone is talking about. Other sports writers know the game and are focused on it, but not Ty. He may try to get you to believe that is the case but far from it.
Ty never played lacrosse on a high level and is not a good player, but that nothing to do with what he is doing now. Again it begs the question, where does Ty make his money, who pays him. The answers to that would lead to a whole new can of worms.