Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Well like most things on here when you call someone or some team a joke or bad you should be required to name a better option for the same thing. So can you name a better source or sight that follows high school lacrosse recruiting? I will be waiting but I am sure you will not name one. This lacrosse world is like Crabs in a bucket we eat our own.

D" follows high school recruiting " Pretty sure Ty Xanders is #1 at that .. How did that morph into him knowing more about recruiting players ???
My point about Ty X is he is the only guy writing about high school lacrosse players and their recruiting. His site and write ups are the best thing online for high school lacrosse fans to read. When you start your own sight and start putting out write ups about players and events we will listen to your criticism of what he writes. My point is he is the 1st,2nd and 3rd best site online about high school lacrosse recruiting.

Thanks for responding Ty. I wasn't sure if you read this forum but now see that you do. Keep patting yourself on the back and at some point you will get a false sense of security that you are good.

Someone's son must have been passed up a shout out by Ty !

Nope, wrong. This nut has written about my 2020 son quite a few times over that past two seasons, all positive. My son doesn't need his help getting recruited, already verbal committed to a top Div 1 college. Ty is the laughing stock of college lacrosse and most college coaches pay no attention to him whatsoever. If you actually knew him you wouldn't be making such jackass statements.

Yep..Didnt get a shout out by Ty. Top D1! LOL Now relax and have your son hit the wall

You just continue to prove you are a super jackass. What you can do with your LOL, well at least you should be able to figure that out. Ty is a nitwit and if you think otherwise you are right there with him. Wrote my son up four times this summer and I nor my son could care less. My son, obvoously like yours doesn't have to hit the wall. He was/ is on the radar of several Div 1 schools and verbaled to a top program where he really wants to attend for the academics. As far as Ty goes, he is a total waste of time, all the coaches that contacted us never mentioned nitwit Ty. Also, little Ty has never spoken to my son. So, jackass, I don't give a rats [lacrosse] what you believe. Seems you must be a big fan of little Ty, maybe a relative or this is little Ty himself. Now, get your little boy outside to hit the wall, maybe something good will/can happen.

You sure are getting overworked on a guy that is according to you irrelevant. Just proves my point that you craved a Ty shout out and didnt get it!

My son is done hitting the wall. While he loves lacrosse he was offered a real full ride to play football. If you have athleticism and speed they give them out like candy compared to partials in lacrosse. So my little boy is hitting the weight room and track this summer. Listen now, dont feel bad about Ty for not giving your son a shout out, mine didnt get one either.

sure he was dad