I don't think that some of the people posting non-sense on here and the TG thread have any idea how ridiculous they sound and then you try and deflect the criticism by calling somebody a name when your ignorance is pointed out. You're all rambling on about firing coaches and switching clubs (as if it makes any difference) and who the best team in the age group is and what kids need to be replaced. Somebody thinks that Syracuse is a state school?!
First if your kid can play she will get noticed no matter what club she plays for and going to college camps and clinics is by far the best course to take. No college coach gives a [lacrosse] who won National Draw in 6th grade or any other tournament for that matter.
If you think that YJ or TG cares about or will advocate for your kid beyond basic lip service you're sadly mistaken. They use the top players to sell their program and they smile and tell everybody how great they are as they take your money and sell you an unrealistic dream. If you're dream is a top 20 D1 school there are roughly 200 roster spots open and everyone in the country that has the same goal is competing for them - guess what the 50 kids on YJ Blue and TG Black are not all getting a spot on one of those rosters. If you go a step further break it down by positon the numbers continue to get smaller and so do your chances.
As far as firing coaches, I would bet that you can't name all of your kids teachers and certainly couldn't identify the weaker ones and have never spoken to your school about firing them. I really hope that you're not planning on lacrosse paying the bulk of your kids college costs, because again you will be sadly disappointed in the end. It's time for you all to wake up and do your homework before it's too late, you owe it to your kids