Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jealous of Syosset??? Delusional... Take a drive a town to the East or the town to the North just to see what's out there fella. your only shot of a water view is the sump in your neighborhood...

Has nothing to do with views, it's the obsession that a few people have on here constantly bringing SYO back into a conversation. If you dislike the people from that town, just ignore them. If you don't mention them, they will eventually be irrelevant but constantly bringing them back into the thread, even if trying to be funny or in a negative light, only makes you look like a jealous fool.

I think a lot of the malice towards Syosset is brought upon themselves. Their pompous attitudes and self proclamations of being the best rubs people the wrong way. A few years of success does not make you the best. Look at teams like Ward Melville, Manhasset, Garden City, and Yorktown. It seems to me that those who live in Syosset want to clump themselves in with these teams yet they have no where near the success of the aforementioned towns. In the grand scheme of things Syossets recent success is a flash in the pan compared to the storied programs. These programs put very good to great teams on the field year in and year out. They have some down but overall have a lot more up years. I also want to make sure that I mean no disrespect to other programs that I didn't mention. I was using these few as examples.