The problem with asking such a question on an
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whoever heard of a club folding their rising freshman and sophomore teams? Where are those kids supposed to find a home that late? That is as lame as Looneys greasy nachos.

Get a new script loser

Ok, snowflake.

Whatever, you still need a new script and you just keep proving how much of a looser you are. Now run along sissy boy.

I would love to see a list of colleges Looney's dads attended/graduated from. It would be hilarious.

Mine is BA from JHU and MBA Loyola University Maryland. I seriously doubt you can top that. Plus, my guess would be you have at most one semester at a local community college. One semester at best. Your immature post indicates and proves your low level of education.

The problem with asking such a question on an anonymous board is that anyone can respond, whether from Looney's or anywhere else. It cannot be verified and many on this forum like to jump in and cause trouble rather than just have a normal civilized discussion about lacrosse. That is suppose to be the purpose of this board but some like to take advantage of hiding behind a computer undetected. and just posting crap, whatever comes into their head.

When such questions are asked, like where you played college lax, when to school etc, I take all responses with a grain of salt. Too bad, it would be much different if all had to register, it would disclose an identity and stop most of the bs.